Account Hacked

by Sergey1112225453

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account Hacked

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Somebody (presumably Russian) hacked into my Origin account. I was able to regain control of my password but unfortunately we seemed to have been able to change my security question. Now I can't update the username or any other data. I wanted to contact Customer Support but unfortunately I am in the Philippines and the call back is only allowed for certain countries. I can't find their support number so that I can call them up to have this fixed.

Message 1 of 3 (196 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account Hacked

Hero

Have you tried live chat? You will get different contact options depending on the language selector.
http://help.ea.com/contact-us

then you can create a new conversation with an EA advisor by clicking "New Conversation".

Then you have to select the product you want help with, the platform and the topic

When you have done that you need to select the method to make contact with EA

The available methods depend time of day, time of week and holidays in the country selected in the selector in the top left corner:

Changing the above language to United States or similar can sometime make live chat appear if it's not available in your country.

I hope this guide helps you properly contact a EA representative.

carbonic signature

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (189 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Have you tried live chat? You will get different contact options depending on the language selector.
http://help.ea.com/contact-us

then you can create a new conversation with an EA advisor by clicking "New Conversation".

Then you have to select the product you want help with, the platform and the topic

When you have done that you need to select the method to make contact with EA

The available methods depend time of day, time of week and holidays in the country selected in the selector in the top left corner:

Changing the above language to United States or similar can sometime make live chat appear if it's not available in your country.

I hope this guide helps you properly contact a EA representative.

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 3 (190 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Live Chat wasnt showing until 25 minutes ago and that was when I chose Account Management as opposed to Account Security. Anyhow, at the end of the day it worked so a Big Thanks!

Message 3 of 3 (174 Views)