Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

2 Problems, Origin Verification Email not sending, and Sims 3 code already used.

by doseau

Original Post

2 Problems, Origin Verification Email not sending, and Sims 3 code already used.

★★★★ Novice

Hi,
I attempted to verify my Origin email, but I don't recieve the email, It's typed correctly I double even triple checked, and the second is whenever I try to connect to sims 3 online I login with the same info as origin but it says my code is invalid / already used, It automatically fills in the code what do I do?

Regards,
Idris.

Message 1 of 4 (1,285 Views)

Re: 2 Problems, Origin Verification Email not sending, and Sims 3 code already used.

★★★★ Novice

*bump* this is really annoying can anyone please help?

Message 2 of 4 (1,246 Views)

Re: 2 Problems, Origin Verification Email not sending, and Sims 3 code already used.

★★★★ Newbie

Me too Please Anybody help

Message 3 of 4 (1,221 Views)

Champion

Please contact a Game advisor for account & code issues.

Contact here .

Follow these steps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped!

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin/Pogo
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM
-
----( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”----

Message 4 of 4 (1,214 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

We stand by our games

Submit a refund request if you're not completely satisfied with your purchase.

View more on EA Help