Original Post

Can you change the current on the house game

★★★ Newbie
It has been more than 2 monthes for this game
I hope the new game is bfbc2 ,bf4 ,bf3 or any good game
Message 10 of 136 (1,285 Views)

ON THE HOUSE

★★★ Newbie

Please release some cool games  in "on the house" like FIFA, Ashphalt or Battlefront.

Message 11 of 136 (1,302 Views)

Re: ON THE HOUSE

★★★★ Guide

Well we got Mass Effect 2, so that's pretty cool !!!

Message 12 of 136 (1,291 Views)

Re: Can you change the current on the house game

★★★★ Guide

@yehiathebest

I think that as Mass Effect Andromeda is the next big launch, they have Mass Effect 2 as On the house game. It's an awesome game though and I hope you will enjoy it.

Message 13 of 136 (1,271 Views)

★★★★ Novice

finally a better decent game is out on the house.  Trying out now.

Never expect a non oldies game is for us to download. 

Thank you.  EA

But when will BF4 or lord of the ring: conquest into the house.

Message 14 of 136 (1,276 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@skyhk1

We've had Battlefield 3 On the House, so Battlefield 4 being On the House one day certainly isn't far fetched. We don't own the license for the LOTR games anymore so that is most likely not going to happen.

For now, we've decided on Mass Effect 2 due to the upcoming release of Andromeda. We hope you will enjoy!

And of course, we would still love to hear which other games you would like to see On The House.. Standard smile

Message 15 of 136 (1,252 Views)

Re: On the House - Share and Request Your Favorite Games

★★★★★ Newbie

Black & White would be a great! candidate.  

Message 17 of 136 (1,217 Views)

Community Manager

@Lufior I agree, I'd love to see B&W. Unfortunately I believe it currently isn't sold due to licensing issues. Hopefully this can be sorted out and we could add it as a OTH game.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 18 of 136 (1,204 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I am a huge fan of The Sims series!

A couple years ago there was a promotion when support for The Sims 2 ended, granting people a copy of The Sims 2 on Origin...

It would be really awesome for those of us who were late to hear about it to have a second chance!

Or at least one day to maybe even be able to purchase it!

The Sims 2 was really fun and is not so demanding on a computer's hardware as some of the newer versions, it would be really great to see it come back!

Thanks so much!

P.S. it was kind of difficult to be able to log in to post here, clicking on the log in link gave an error message: 

{"error":"invalid_request","error_description":"redirect_uri is invalid"}

I don't even know what I did to be able to get in here, tried a whole bunch of different things on different browsers finally it worked!

Message 19 of 136 (1,187 Views)

EA DICE Team

@darkANGELdestiny

That is a lovely idea - thanks for sharing! I will be sure to forward that request Standard smile

Not sure why you weren't able to log in to the website. It could be related to your browser settings, in which case I would recommend to clear the browser cache.

Message 20 of 136 (1,174 Views)