Thank you for Origin access

by theCLING

Original Post

Thank you for Origin access

★★★ Novice

Origin access is amazing!

As a die hard Steam user I just wanted to say that your origin access program is incredible, there are a decent amount of great games and the price is super affordable.  Thanks to the staff @ EA and Origin for a useful subscription model.  You guys rock!

Message 1 of 7 (1,044 Views)

Re: Thank you for Origin access

EA DICE Team

@theCLING

Hi there,

We are proud that we are able to share Origin Access with our players, and we are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying it!

Thank you for sharing, that made our day! Standard smile

Message 2 of 7 (1,012 Views)

★★ Novice

I will whole-heartedly second that...Origin Access is truly awesome.

From finally being able to play through the acclaimed Dead Space and Mass Effect trilogies, to reliving the glory days with the Wing Commander and Ultima franchises, Access provides an unbelievable value for $5 bucks a month.

Way to go Origin...I'm looking forward to many happy days of gaming as a proud member!

Message 3 of 7 (982 Views)

EA DICE Team

@bdarks72 @theCLING

Thanks again for the kind words! Here's to many more awesome games coming to the Vault! Party hat

I do have one more question for the both of you: in your opinion, how could we improve Origin Access to make it even better?

Message 4 of 7 (974 Views)

★★ Novice

That's a tough one, since it already does what I need it to do, allow me to download and enjoy full, unrestricted versions of some of my favorite games.  As long as additional titles are made available on a fairly consistent basis, or the possibility of Non-EA titles in the future (I realize that may be tricky based on your model), I think it's pretty damn great just the way it is!

Message 5 of 7 (966 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm going to say I agree with @bdarks72 on this one.  Other than adding brand new titles, which I understand why financially that may be unfeasible, I can't think of much I would change or like to see that would add to the experience  You guys are adding new games regularly and allowing play of those as well as classics all at a fair price.  The value that you offer is what really does it for me and as long as that remains true, I can't think of anything that would make it better.

Message 6 of 7 (955 Views)

EA DICE Team

@bdarks72 @theCLING

Sorry for not getting back to you earlier!

I really appreciate that both of you took the time to give your suggestions. And mostly, glad to hear that both of you are enjoying Origin Access.

I agree that the main important thing is that we keep adding new and exciting titles on a frequent basis. I made sure that the Origin team saw your comments.

Thanks again! And do let me know if you have any further questions.

Message 7 of 7 (930 Views)