why is there no fungi class?

by DrSlurpington

Original Post

Accepted Solution

why is there no fungi class?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

After playing the game I found it strange there is no fungi class. Seeing how important mushrooms were in the first and second PvZ it confuses me as to why this is, especially because of how cool it would have been to have a dark ages themed area, and zombie to go with said class. I like the mushrooms and wish they were given more love.

Sincerely,  DrSlurpington

Message 1 of 4 (832 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: why is there no fungi class?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Fungi and Plants are separate biological kingdoms and we didn't want to get sued for false advertising. It's Plants vs Zombies, not Plants'n'Fungi vs Zombies. Standard smile

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a fungus class added at some point/in a later game, there's already Nightcap in PvZ Heroes.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (959 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Fungi and Plants are separate biological kingdoms and we didn't want to get sued for false advertising. It's Plants vs Zombies, not Plants'n'Fungi vs Zombies. Standard smile

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a fungus class added at some point/in a later game, there's already Nightcap in PvZ Heroes.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (960 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you for answering
Message 3 of 4 (792 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah, but don't you have hypno-shroom and toadstool?

Message 4 of 4 (766 Views)