game ideas because I had one and I wanted to see if other people had any others

by shyguy1824

Original Post

game ideas because I had one and I wanted to see if other people had any others

★★★ Newbie

I just wanted to see if other people has any ideas on what they would like to see added to the game!

TBH, I just wanted to share my idea somewhere, but I still want to hear your ideas if you have any!

My idea is for a herbal assault map, which I don't really know the name of because I mostly only really thought of the ending minigame and win/lose cutscenes.

I guess it could be a jail setting, I guess? I couldn't really think of a location/setting/theme to pinpoint.

also this ending minigame I had isn't even my idea and it was from the last game so I dunno but whatever

But my idea for the final game is just the minigame where the zombies had to get into crazy dave's mansion, but instead, now it's the plants trying to escape some sort of zombie facility or something, and instead of a mansion it's the outside.

Plant win cutscene idea: It kinda just shows the plants on the other side of the escape door, with it closing behind them. then it goes over to doctor zomboss, angered at the loss, pushing a button, which then shows the zombie team standing right in front of the door (on the inside of where the plants were escaping) with a trap door opening underneath them.

Zombie win cutscene idea: Basically just now the zombies are surrounding the plants over the trap door, which opens underneath them, trapping the plants forever, I guess.

But what are YOUR ideas? I want to know cause I made this thread for people who have ideas and want to share them.

Message 1 of 2 (997 Views)

Re: game ideas because I had one and I wanted to see if other people had any oth

★★★ Newbie

come on someone has to have an Idea that they can put here

Message 2 of 2 (955 Views)