How much PvZGW2 is too much?

by FishingAddict24

Original Post

How much PvZGW2 is too much?

★★★ Apprentice

I just finished the gold gnome challenge for my son's account. Wore me out. I've been averaging about 12hrs of PvZGW2 a week. Is that borderline loser status or just an average Gamer level of hours? 

Message 1 of 4 (890 Views)

Re: How much PvZGW2 is too much?

Hero (Retired)

I'm at maximum Player Rank right now and are about to, or have just recently, cracked 1,000 hours invested in the game which means I've averaged about 20 hours in the game weekly and I know that there are other veteran players with more total play time than I have around as well.

Message 2 of 4 (883 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Where do you see how many hours you have in the game?

Message 3 of 4 (881 Views)

★ Guide

You can find the overall time you've played in the stickerbook located directly behind the quest board, inside of the building inside of either the Plant or Zombie base of the Backyard Battleground.

As per wondering how much is too much... these are strange times. I remember when it was taboo to even discuss the internet because it was such a strange thing. Then came the World of Warcraft boom and then you see people who seem to never leave a spot!!!

Now however, Youtubers who actively play their games with permission to monetize can actually make large amounts of money busting out countless hours per day playing video games. <_> So... how much is too much? I uh. I don't know anymore. I er... just don't know. lol

Message 4 of 4 (878 Views)