Exchange stars for coins & better value coin packs.

by zerodsm

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

I've finally reached partial max rank with all my characters and party characters including the coveted Unicorn Chomper, BUT I've yet to unlock Iron Citron, Disco Chomper, Computer Scientist & Toxic Brains....

I have well over 5,000 of the 8,000 customizables and it's just starting to get very boring to play now.

It would be nice be able to transfer gold stars for coins as when you have no characters to level up anymore, why should you even do a bunch of quest (Never checked to see if you play everyday, but don't do quest does the multiplyer go down or stay up? I've never paid much attention to it)

But it would be nice if you could get like 2,500 coins per gold star, or 5,000 per rainbow star to help veteran players out line myself.

Also would be nice if the coin packs would have many more coins vs what they have now.. 630,000 coins for $20 really isn't much as I can get that in a full days time of playing. Be nice to have a $50 pack for like 5,000,000 coins but that's just me lol.
Message 1 of 4 (1,610 Views)

Re: Exchange stars for coins & better value coin packs.

★★★ Apprentice
If anyone with EA could get ahold of me for an availability to purchase bulk coins instead of buying such low valued ones from the shop I would be pleased 👍🏼
Message 2 of 4 (1,609 Views)

★★ Guide

What they should do for max ranks (me now :D) is make it so you get coins for kills instead of XP for mastered characters.

Message 3 of 4 (1,591 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I completely agree. My secondary profile will be max here by the end of the week (aside from needing to unlock 6 characters (the 4 legendaries, scalliwag imp and commando corn)

I wish they would do something to help those who have reached the 5xxx ranks lol. It took me 600 + hours to get there on 1 profile alone.
Message 4 of 4 (1,395 Views)