Community Challenges

by HogRiderAtePork

Original Post

Community Challenges

★★★★★ Novice

Why can't the community challenges be back to back? I have some challenge ideas. Vanquish bosses, toxic vanquishes, garden ops waves, and there even could be a custom gamemode for the challenges. I really like the community challenges, and I hope you will do more.

Message 1 of 2 (680 Views)

Re: Community Challenges

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)
I don't think I want to see Community Challenges back-to-back-to-back in an endless string.

For one, the number of Challenge ideas is finite so an endless stream of community challenges would exhaust that supply and we'd rapidly see the repeating pattern.

Secondly, many of the challenges demand that you play a certain way, certain mode, or with certain characters and for many an endless stream of challenges would seem like someone was dictating their play style.

Thirdly, with a gap between them Community Challenges are more easily viewed as the special events they are. Placed back to back in an endless repeating stream and people would quickly get bored of them and participation would drop. I've been playing for months and I barely acknowledge the Daily Quests any more and I don't think the developers intend for the Challenges to become just another daily thing which people quickly grow familiar with and ultimately ignore.
Message 2 of 2 (671 Views)