Breakfast Brainz Buff

by Hoffdog73

Original Post

Breakfast Brainz Buff

★★★ Newbie

Breakfast Brainz had the potential to be an amazing character in this new update. He has this unique ability to his attacks. They get faster and faster the longer you hold down the button. His punches are great, but I think they need a slight damage boost. The batter splatter isnt good. When I hold down the Beam and aim at one person it doesn't have enough damage to kill that one person in the amount of time it takes to overheat and that's a long time. And his overheat time is very long as well. I think there needs to be a damage boost to his batter splatter, maybe two or three more damage to his beam. With these changes, Breakfast Brainz would meet the potential he was meant to meet and would be an amazing character to play as. Thanks!

Message 1 of 3 (813 Views)

Re: Breakfast Brainz Buff

★★ Novice

You also forgot to mention that when he kills someone with his fists he gains a speed boost         :-)

Message 2 of 3 (604 Views)

Re: Breakfast Brainz Buff

Hero (Retired)

I find that Breakfast Brainz is one of those characters where you can be more successful by engaging a target at first with the Batter Splatter around medium range and then closing if possible to execute his melee attacks, or alternatively using Heroic Kick and then a melee followup. It is very difficult to vanquish an alert opponent using just his beam attack or just his punches so you definitely need to pick your targets deliberately, look for Plants already under attack or that you know to be injured and avoid closing with the "Tank" characters, and keep in mind that you might need to use a combination of attacks to take a full Health target down down by yourself.

Message 3 of 3 (594 Views)