Re: Suggestion

by GoGators18

Original Post

Suggestion

★★★ Newbie
hope you wil add some commentators or box score like how many points, ast, reb does the player got for the whole game. or do you guys have any plans on doing that? just asking. tnx
Message 1 of 2 (896 Views)

Re: Suggestion

★★★ Newbie
When I was playing this game this month, I noticed how big of a pain it was to keep track of my achievements while playing season mode and that was a pain in the rear, I don't know if anyone else has had this problem and or suggestion but, I think EA should create an in-game checklist that keeps track of the achievements or set number of certain actions for a reward that was preselected for a season game or any other event. I.E. a season game that you're playing, & you're wondering how many dunks/lay-ups that you've completed are shown after you've completed that action then it fades away after 4 secs, that checklist keeps track of all achievements relative to the game that you are playing I.E. Live event, season game, or H2H. Or if you want to chose a certain amount of achievements that add and are shown in the game that your playing after that action is performed. Good idea right?
Message 2 of 2 (471 Views)