Re: Origin Spotlight - Party Invites

by Straatford87

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

when a natification apears on screen while i play it keeps blocking my keyboard ...for example when i play titanfall if im allready moving when the notification apears on screen if i hold move forward it will be stuck with dat move till the notification desapears from screen and press dat button again and then other one ..its a overlay problem tho ..and isnt only me ..i saw several people complaining about this issue

Message 11 of 18 (986 Views)

EA DICE Team

@-V3X-xSenpaehr_

Heya,

Thanks for stopping by!

To clarify: is this happening for any notification, or just for the Party Invite notifications?

Message 12 of 18 (974 Views)

★ Novice

Hi Origin Company...
I Have One Question
1 :  why it crashes/disconnect from every game online in origin games!? all people have the same problems

Message 13 of 18 (944 Views)

EA DICE Team

@LoqitoucH

Well... technically if all people would crash or disconnect in every online Origin game, then there wouldn't be any games to play.. :-)

But if you're having trouble then we would love to help you out! Please head on over to the Origin - Technical Support boards and first check the stickies as they offer help on what to do with crashing / disconnect issues.

If you're still in trouble, please create a new thread and either someone from EA or the community will jump in to help you out.

Thank you for stopping by,

Message 14 of 18 (938 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Hi @Straatford87
can i invite any of my friends in DEAD IN BERMUDA??
Message 15 of 18 (604 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
hey @miniDarkNOVA
please accept my friend req as i have no one
Message 16 of 18 (599 Views)

★★★ Newbie

invites not working for me cannot invite friends

Message 17 of 18 (407 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Straatford87 why do I need to use orgin to play games its the worst when adding friends its the buggiest thing ever it says they are offline even when they have it up and running. Just * off with all your ads and orgin and let me play my games I payed for.
Message 18 of 18 (282 Views)