Origin Spotlight - Origin Access

by Straatford87

Original Post

Origin Spotlight - Origin Access

EA DICE Team

Hello everyone!

Origin Spotlight is a series aimed at highlighting functions and news related to the Origin client. You can also check out our previous installments of Origin Spotlight.

FAQ_hero_3600x900_v2.jpg

In this edition we will be taking a look at our subscription service, Origin Access.

Subscription, you say? I just want to play my games!

And that is exactly what the subscription is designed for! Origin Access offers players access to The Vault, an area within your Origin client that is chock-full of great EA games for you to play.

You will only find full games within The Vault, with most games having DLC included as an added bonus. To top that off, we've also included several third-party titles for you to play - we want to make sure that Origin Access has something for all different types of gamers to enjoy.

But why subscribe? I don't see why being stuck to something makes playing games better..

Origin Access gives you the chance to play a wide array of awesome games without having to commit to them - for a small monthly fee ranging from €3.99 or $4.99 monthly, to €24.99 or $29.99 yearly (depending on your region, check your local Origin store for full pricing details). You will be able to access and play all games in The Vault, for as long as you are subscribed.

So what happens when all those epic game journeys that you've embarked upon finally come to and end? Or maybe you just need some rest from all that gaming? Just cancel your subscription! It really is that simple.

Anything else that I need to know?

Of course! Get ready for more great benefits.

As an Origin Access member you will enjoy a 10% discount on purchases made within the Origin Store - DLC and virtual currency included! You also get to play our latest games for a full 10 hours before they are released. And don't worry, game progress made via Origin Access will carry over if you do ever wish to permanently add a game to your collection.

Still curious?

We hope you are. Because we truly love our games, and we want to provide all of you with an easy and awesome method of playing them. Recent major titles that we've added to The Vault include Mirror's Edge: Catalyst, and Star Wars: Battlefront. But be sure to check out the complete lineup for yourself to see if there is something to your liking.

Check out the full Origin Access FAQ for any further questions that you might have.

How have you been enjoying Origin Access so far? And what are your Vault favorites? Let us know!

Message 1 of 1 (1,369 Views)