Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
Conargle_xD
Accepted Solution

how to redeem a gift?

in the news section, it says ive been awarded a gift and i have to go to my safehouse to get it.

so i go to my safe house.. but nothing happens? no pop-ups an no visible buttons to click telling me i have a gift 

what do i do? :s

Sentinel
masonmason16

Re: how to redeem a gift?

if the gift you got is a car, you can find it in: car dealer> purchase cars> gifts

if the gift you got is a vinyl, you can find it in: custumize> vinyl> gifts

if the gift you got is a after market part, you can find it in: custumize> aftermarket shop> gifts

EA_Najat
Topics: 433
XP: 1,593
Solutions: 655

Hi conarglexd

If masonmason16's answer helps you, please let us know by using the option “Solution accepted!”
You can also give him XP.
If you can't find your gift just post a new message in this thread.

Thank you.

Subscribe to your questions to get notifications when someone replies

➩ Topic option ➩ Subscribe
Keeper
Conargle_xD

i checked all 3 of those sections. the only one that actually existed is the gifts section in the car dealer. there were no gift sections in the aftermarket store nor the vinyl store. and unfortunately, no gifts where found either :/

good help and advice none-the-less! but i still have unopened gift issues ):

EA_Najat

Thanks for the reply.

Please make sure you are logged in to the correct server (Apex/Chicane.)
On the aftermarket shop there is a gift section on the menu (allow a few minutes for the menu to load.)

Select "Aftermarket shop" - Dropdown list "Gift" 

Here is a screen shot posted by dgh0tskates

Another section for gifts is available here (Web site): https://world.needforspeed.com/gifts

Keeper
Conargle_xD

oddly enough that link https://world.needforspeed.com/gifts is the only thing that has revealed to me a gift that i can have; a car.  which is strange because it didnt show up in the actual car dealership in the game :/ 

ill just bookmark that page and come back to it as and when needed instead :smileyvery-happy:

Keeper
mse99rotm

[ Edited ]

how can i open a  redeem vinyl gift ??

EA_Najat

Hi mse99rotm

For Vinyls

• Check the Vinyls page and look under the drop down menu. Vinyls will appear in a new category.
    [Please note vinyl gifts are permanent non-limited items and can be applied to any Cars, on any Driver/Shard]

Keeper
metropolis007

i'm having same problems too, it doest show up. i checked the Gifts section and nothing is there.

Keeper
titaniumflex

I have done this for almost a year now. I know how to redeem a gift "IF" you guys generate one in the first place, when we make a Boost purchase. On 2-28 13, I spent $100. for 50,000 boost and should have received a BMW - M1 Procar. I am STILL waiting for it to appear. It is nowhere to be found. Not in main screen as "free girts"...not at the gift link, where it states "There are no gifts to redeem at this time." and not in the car dealer section...as price $0. for the car, nor the free gift section there. You guys just DID NOT generate a free gift after taking my $100. from me. (Which really means its not a "free" gift anyway. I paid for the car i haven't been given yet.) I want my BMW. I called EA and they said to write an email. I wrote an email and got an auto responce. Nobody has yet helped me to get what i paid for. My point (for others to be aware of) is this : Ocasionally stuff DOES slip through the cracks and some free gifts do NOT show up for you to get...until EA gives you credit for it and manually inputs it into the system. Please help me NOW to get what I was promised. You guys already cashed my $100. charge to my credit card. - Anyone who can help me or shed light on this matter is welcome to reply. Allow me to repeat the first sentence again for you to read before you reply. " I have done this for almost a year now. I know how to redeem a gift "IF" you guys generate one in the first place, when we make a Boost purchase." So WHEN do I get what I paid for?