Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
xthamyrisx

Re: 'Out Of Memory' error

i got this first time today and i have 16gigs of ram, i was only playing for about 20 min,

nfsw has lots of issus all the time with it, i understand its a ftp game, but really need to work on things with it.

i would proably spend money in this game if i didnt have so many issues with it,

i know its not anything to do with my pc as im IT and maintain and is my own build.

but oh well it is what it is i guess.

Keeper
cymion

It's worth noting that although I get this crash a lot (especially after this last update), it always happens in the open world and never in a race or in the safe house.  As long as this crash has been around, though, if they haven't fixed it by now they aren't likely going to.

Sentinel
vwcarbonnl

i got this problem every day more than 20 times, im sure its not my computer, i testt al what i could do, i got 8gb ram and a huge videocard so.

After every update this error get worsh , and more , so , i think , too many players on apex eu!!! I test and playing on chicane and have NEVER an out of memory error so explain that too  me....

Grtz

Topics: 48
XP: 782
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 0
Solutions: 189

[ Edited ]

To me this error never happens while I'm driving. But it happens for example if I leave the computer(my car in free roam) for half an hour, to get a snack...

QUASI SOLUTION: I found OUT, that if I leave the game in Car Dealer (menu for buying a new car) this error don't happens!

Yours sincerely, Mikimuster3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"XP" button = reward someone's effort! (this is like saying "Thanks")
"Accept as Solution" = important for other players with same problem!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sentinel
vwcarbonnl

all not works, its only on apex eu so,, i tested all ,upgrading my pc, using gamebooster but i dont need that eather, noting works, everyday i got more error but why?

Lookout
bronis07

AND so,finally ,what the hell is that " Out of memory "..??? my pc for this game uses less than 500mb of my Ram.

Sentinel
vwcarbonnl

[ Edited ]

im sure you dont play on chicane.. all got the same problem and only they say that it is our problem, im pissed of because they only help answhere guestions and every time they copy the same message to answhere our guestions..

Im totaly sure the apex servers are too full with players and i think they not have a solution to repair it, i know they have money enough if you see the boost prices!! realy disapointed ... ea games...

Um i tested again on chicane and there is the same now ... On both apex / chicane  i get this crash so.. ea games , do please something, i posted so many times .. and you dont listing to me , im think you think im joking about this.. :smileysad:

Keeper
ekezgraw

Since one week back I'm getting this error a lot on all of my computers (4 of them). So it has not been resolved yet.

Sentinel
carlzyy

I have exactly the same problem, you may check this link

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-World/Game-crashes-and-Out-Of-Memory-notification-while-my-v...

I read the replies above and found out some similarities:

1. The problem happens a lot after the last patch.

2. The crash happens only in the open world. It never happens during a race. And sometimes it happens after some afk.

3. It is NOT likely that the players having this issue really don't have enough RAM or VRAM. My new gaming laptop has 24GM RAM and 4GM VRAM, good enough to run BF3 above 70fps at default setting.I tried to set the graphic details to "low" (I used to set it to the highest and turned off the special effect, since it causes lag on certain occasions) and there are no more crashes in free roam. But I know that this is only stopping the symptoms, not solving the problem itself.

If any EA customer service guys read this, please report it to the dev's team. Thanks!

Keeper
copyguy611

Oh bull to that answer.  I've got 8 gigs of memory and it still happens.  When will you people admit that it's a PROGRAM problem, not a players computer problem?