Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
null
Accepted Solution

NFS World Launcher

I downloaded the game, opened and played it. After an hour I quited from the game and when I was trying to log in, I came across with a patch which is made up of 505mb. I downloaded it too but when I try to open the game the same thing always appears and I have to download 505mb with just 1mbit speed before opening the game. Moreover files still show 2.7gb althought the launcher downloads 505mb patch. Could you help me please?

dgh0tskates
Topics: 1
XP: 253
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 0
Solutions: 53

Re: NFS World Launcher

[ Edited ]

look at this

nfsw launcher troubleshooting

hope it works ^ ^ 

here is a quote from that link

Delete the .hsh files
If you find that the game launcher downloads the same size files repeatedly, this could mean that launcher temporary files are corrupted. To rectify this head to:

Windows 7/Vista
                C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\Need for Speed World\

Windows XP
                C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Electronic Arts\Need for Speed World\

And delete all files ending in ".hsh". These files will be regenerated when you restart the game launcher. This process will take a few minutes, but once the files are reconstructed the issue will go away.

Keeper
null

I deleted those files and launched it, it downloaded 505mb again. I opened the game and closed again to check if it is ok but when I start to launcher, it continues to download 505mb patch again :smileysad:  the launcher is current one but there is a problem with those files :smileysad:

trickeh2k
Topics: 26
XP: 262
Solutions: 57

The I suggest you un-install and re-download the game again. Tideous, but that should take care of the problem.

Keeper
null

I re-installed it. Additionally I changed the computer's language and region to USA than it worked thank you!

trickeh2k
Topics: 26
XP: 262
Solutions: 57

Glad it worked out! :smileyhappy: