Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
Donovankovic
Accepted Solution

NFS World Error: “Authentication is temporarily unavailable, please try again later”

Repair bug NFS World Chicane US

Error: “Authentication is temporarily unavailable, please try again later”

Please i waiting for 6 hours this problem passing two times for day....

anniversary Need For Speed World ?? now ?? come please working for fix this big error... 

please and thanks

Topics: 54
XP: 1,040
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 1
Solutions: 251

Re: NFS World Error: “Authentication is temporarily unavailable, please try again later”

Try to start NFSW through Origin client!?

Yours sincerely, Mikimuster3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"XP" button = reward someone's effort! (this is like saying "Thanks")
"Accept as Solution" = important for other players with same problem!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Keeper
Donovankovic

Re: NFS World Error: “Authentication is temporarily unavailable, please try again later”

i start the game for origin..... for the game launcher... and nothing the problem is the same....

i playing 20 race.... then disconnect the game for this error """neterror_connect_peer_timeout""" okeeyy... i exit the game

then try login.... for origin, for the launcher game oficial... and this error “Authentication is temporarily unavailable, please try again later”

before not happened this error.... =S

Operative
t0t3k1n6

did you meet any cheater during your play time?, because it happened to me, that was like a temporal bann, i had to wait between 1 or 2 hours then i was avaiable to play again.

Keeper
Donovankovic

if there was a cheater in the game, the player had a BMW, was driving more than 300 in class C, I was with a Global 499 Pontiac Solstice GXP, toys 3 runs in the same game, and kicked me

i hate cheaters in bf3 in c3 in NFSW aaaaaaffff :@

Keeper
asusaung

Please how to repaired this problem.Could you Should me please.

Keeper
tuncay161616

ı have got the same problem....

and Waiting for the two hours...

ı m not hacker but sometimes lag because my internet is slow...

please help me DEADSNAKE16 CHİCANE SERVERS

Keeper
akeem0106

i just got that problem `authentication is temporarily unavailable, please try again later`

anyone please help me i have 2 cars i dont wanna start over :smileyfrustrated:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
:smileymad:

Keeper
sdrtanman

this happened to me also I have over 70 sb cars and am NOT  a hacker but im sure there was hackers in my race when it crashed but there is no need for honest players to have to put up with this at all

Keeper
aleksandaram

Same problem here! Any solution?