Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
fears55
Accepted Solution

Lost connection with NFS World servers

[ Edited ]

You lost connection with NFS World servers please wait ,,,, Problem :smileysad: HELP!!!!

Hi ,

I have issue in NFS World from the first of 2012 I think or before that ,

the problem Is that window which says " You lost connection with NFS World servers please wait " I have a good connection to internet , I am using ADSL .

and I dont know what is the problem , and because of ths problem I am level 2  from that time I found the game and everyday I cant play in ths game .

I have attach a picture shows the prob .

please Hellppppp :robotsad: >

http://up02.s-oman.net/QztGbv.jpg

EA_Najat
Topics: 398
XP: 1,425
Solutions: 589

Re: You lost connection with NFS World servers please wait ,,,, Problem :( HELP!!!!

Did you install or update a security software / firewall? Do you have a new internet provider? 

Subscribe to your questions to get notifications when someone replies

➩ Topic option ➩ Subscribe
Keeper
fears55

Re: You lost connection with NFS World servers please wait ,,,, Problem :( HELP!!!!

No , I have not do anything , I have another online games and its works perfect ,

Keeper
fears55

Please Help >

EA_Najat
Topics: 398
XP: 1,425
Solutions: 589

Make sure your computer's drivers are up to date and you eliminate any conflicts with Anti-Virus software that is on your computer.

Run a Repair installation: Go to http://world.needforspeed.com/download and download a new setup.exe; when you run the setup.exe, make sure that you select Repair, if you choose to remove the old installation, all of your client data will also be lost.

Subscribe to your questions to get notifications when someone replies

➩ Topic option ➩ Subscribe
Keeper
lhvmm4

My drivers are up to date and i have reinstalled the game twice.i also have another problem when i play any team escape or multiplayer race the game crashes with server errorcode 7 and i know this is a network issue but when i installed the game 1st time i played the game 1 day without any errors the next i have that server errorcode 7 so i tried2 allow the program through my windows firewall and router firewall but the thing is if i don't join in any event i mean if i stay in free roam i don't get that server errorcode 7 instead i get you have lost connection 2 nfs world server and if i press alt+ctrl+del and run the task manager and then return 2 the game the lost connection 2 server window is gone but i am not able 2 join in any event anymore if i press join the clock starts ticking but i never find any player 2 play with.any help would be appreciated.thanks

Keeper
fears55

I dont think that updating drivers will change anything 

Please help , I think there is another players have the same problem .

Help Help Help :manmad:

Keeper
null

hi im having the same problem and I wonderd if you have found how to fix this. if u have can u plz tell me that would be really helpful thx

Sentinel
akinodimayo

yes i think i might have a firewall but how would this affect the game ?

Keeper
sspotles

Re: Lost connection with NFS World servers

This seems to be a widespread issue. Players are reporting it under different topics in various NFS forums.

Reinstall (or repair), driver updates, run as administrator is not helping at all