Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
rodakel

Error: An error has occurred. Please, try again later. {0}

[ Edited ]

Edit:

An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later. {0}

If you are experiencing this error, can you please try this solution and post a comment to let us know if the issue persists.

hi there.. I have purchased NFSW boosts several times before using different paying methods with no problem, but for the last few days I keep seeing this message: An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later. {0} whether I was paying by credit card or mobile.
I have checked other articles in this forum discussing the same problem, have tried to clear the browser cache and use different brwoser with no success.

any suggestions?

the other problem is, the first transaction I've made was deducted already from my CC but didn't effect my account and didn't get the recpient.

you should have a link to claim for similar cases in the purchasing page by the way.

Rod.

Keeper
null

unable to purchase boost in nfs world

[ Edited ]

I am not able to purchase or update my cc info. I dont know why.. can anyone help me please?

please contact on r[Personal information removed for security reasons]

Keeper
rodakel

Re: AGAIN: An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later. {0}

this is frustrating.. I opened a ticket in help.ea.com as well with no answer!

EA_Najat
Topics: 445
XP: 1,684
Solutions: 679

Re: AGAIN: An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later. {0}

[ Edited ]

Hi rodakel

Can you please check the region settings on your Origin account to make sure it's accurate?

I have posted the message below for players who reported an issue regarding Speedboost.

The error message is different but maybe this can help in resolving the issue.

Let me know if the issue persists, thank you.

eanajat wrote:

Hi everyone,

If you are experiencing this error can you please check the country selected on "Regional Settings" in your Origin account? ( https://www.origin.com/us/account )

Also,I would like to know if you get any error message on a pop-up window when you click on "buy Speedboost"  like this one: The current location setting in your Origin profile does not match your Actual location..."

Thanks for your reply.

Subscribe to your questions to get notifications when someone replies

➩ Topic option ➩ Subscribe
Keeper
agiboss

Re: unable to purchase boost in nfs world

same thing with me i tried  to purchase some boost but it keeps sending me this messege

An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later. {0}

hlp ea pls :smileysad:

Keeper
agiboss

Unable to purchase boost from need for speed world

[ Edited ]

Hi, I am a really big fan of need for speed games and having some issue with my need for speed world

I live in Saudi Arabia (middle east)

I tried to purchase some boost with my visa but it keeps showing me this message below:

Please help me  :smileysad:

my e-mail:[Personal information removed for security reasons]

EA_Najat
Topics: 445
XP: 1,684
Solutions: 679

Hello everyone,

I have merged here different posts about the error :

• An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later. {0}

agiboss

Can you tell me if the issue persists after having updated "Regional Settings" on Origin?

In the meantime, I am collecting information here Thank you for your reply. 

Subscribe to your questions to get notifications when someone replies

➩ Topic option ➩ Subscribe
Keeper
felanoma

[ Edited ]

It does not, I had USA as country in my profile, change it to my actual Country Still nothing.

Trying to buy funds for Tiberium Alliance, and got the same error (An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later. {0})

Deleted my cred Cards add them again, flushed DNS, cleared Cookies, deleted HOSTS file in System32 folder, deactivated Firewall-antivirus, tried different a PC, Chrome, I.E., etc..., deleted temporary Folders and Temporary Internet Folders, Power cycle Modem-Router.

Tried everything, but nothing, i bought some at the begining of December and everything was Fine. 

Keeper
agiboss

still, after changing the regional settings the issue still occurs with the same message:

Keeper
agiboss

[ Edited ]

I also tried  Boku Pay by Mobile and it also gives me the same message:

Purchase Error

- ps

new messege No.29 on page 3 - - - date: 03-09-2013