nfs the run Black screen at start up

by XfireRange

Original Post

Accepted Solution

nfs the run Black screen at start up

★★★★ Novice

I did not get a black screen when first got the game and now after a few months i come back to start the game and just flickers twice then get the loading icon in the corner and after that it just sits there black.

I think it must have something to do with new amd 13.1 drivers cause the earlier driver i had before worked.

any one else having this issue or any fixes for this.

Message 1 of 4 (14,584 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: nfs the run Black screen at start up

★★★ Newbie

For PC: for any game, the most fundamental reason for black screen is not having direct x software. Even I had trouble. But I got this solution of my own. So install latest version of direct x. Good luck Confusedmileywink:

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (17,107 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

even i m facing the same problem, the game installed well n good, but when i open the exe file, there exists a loading icon on the upper right corner and then shows tht the game is being saved in HDD blah blah blah n all tht stuff, then there appears a black screen n nothing happens!

totally frustrated, downloaded files as solutions for the black screen appearance, but all tht was **bleep**, reinstalled the game almost 2 times n each installation took almost 2 hours, thts a hell lot of time, aaaarrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!:manmad: fed up of everything,

i need a copy of this game which WORKS!

@XfireRange wrote:

I did not get a black screen when first got the game and now after a few months i come back to start the game and just flickers twice then get the loading icon in the corner and after that it just sits there black.

I think it must have something to do with new amd 13.1 drivers cause the earlier driver i had before worked.

any one else having this issue or any fixes for this.

Message 2 of 4 (14,501 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For PC: for any game, the most fundamental reason for black screen is not having direct x software. Even I had trouble. But I got this solution of my own. So install latest version of direct x. Good luck Confusedmileywink:

Message 3 of 4 (17,108 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi i have that same Problem but my help was a forum, in this forum was writen (close Teamviewer).
That was my solution. The Problem isn't now.

http://raptr.com/elicius/news/528ce808187b5ae4cf/fullscreen-issues-i-cant-seem-to-run-the-game-in-fu...

Hope i can help another Players with this answer

Have Fun and Good Play 

Greetings Burner_slz

Message 4 of 4 (10,805 Views)