need for speed the run weekly playlists wont update and no one will give me a straight answer as to why!!!!!!

by christophlambpi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

need for speed the run weekly playlists wont update and no one will give me a straight answer as to why!!!!!!

★ Novice

Message 1 of 4 (1,462 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: need for speed the run weekly playlists wont update and no one will give me a straight answer as

★★★ Newbie

Re Timesaver pack..... No unfortunately does not unlock weekly playlist vehicles.... I,ve been playing since 2012, and not seen anything other than manufacturers......... Still huge following online..... map packs or " The Run Return Leg "    "Double or quits"     surely two titles we would all buy, and break many a controller on..... 

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,192 Views)

All Replies

Re: need for speed the run weekly playlists wont update and no one will give me a straight answer as to why!!!!!!

★★★★★ Apprentice

Unfortunately the weekly playlists are manually rotated instead of automatically.  Since EA is no longer rotating them (likely do to reduced support for the game) you can not access the other playlists.  To be blunt, your simply out of luck.

Look Alfred, I'm Batman not a millionaire playboy!
Message 2 of 4 (1,428 Views)

Re: need for speed the run weekly playlists wont update and no one will give me a straight answer as to why!!!!!!

★ Apprentice

Yeah it would be nice to be able get all the cars in the game.

Message 3 of 4 (1,292 Views)

Re: need for speed the run weekly playlists wont update and no one will give me a straight answer as

★★★ Newbie

Re Timesaver pack..... No unfortunately does not unlock weekly playlist vehicles.... I,ve been playing since 2012, and not seen anything other than manufacturers......... Still huge following online..... map packs or " The Run Return Leg "    "Double or quits"     surely two titles we would all buy, and break many a controller on..... 

Message 4 of 4 (1,193 Views)