license

by vanya7771777

Original Post

Accepted Solution

license

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

English version:

I bought the game Shift 2 Unleashed in (pairs), I downloaded and installed the game, after I ran the game, after Autolog registered with the game, after avtorizvyvatsya began in Autolog, and I played a prominent message
Your message:
When installing the game key used CD "****-****-****-****-****". This key has been registered by EA, and can not be used to activate the network game features.
I contacted a couple: I was told that I speak to you.
help me voostanovitsya access to the game, I'll be very grateful to you.

Русский перевод:

Я купил игру  Shift 2 Unleashed в (пара), я скачал и установил игру, после я запустил игру, после зарегестрировался в AutoLog при помощи игры, после начал авторизвываться в в AutoLog, и мне игра выдала сообщение

текст сообщения:

При установке игры был использован ключ CD ****-****-****-****-****". Этот ключ был зарегистрирован для учётной записи EA и не может быть использован для активации сетевых возможностей данной игры.

Я обращался в STEAM: мне ответили чтобы я обраился к вам.

помогите мне воостановить доступ к игре, буду очень благодарен Вам.

Message 1 of 6 (966 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: license

Community Manager (retired)

@vanya7771777 

Alright, then you should try to register your key in Origin.

If ever you have Origin installed on your computer you can try to redeem the code via Origin and launch the game via Origin (more details can be found below.) 

Can I add an EA game that I purchased outside of Origin to my Origin Game Library?

Currently all EA games released in 2009 or later can be added to your Origin Game Library.  We’re working to enable this option for EA’s older titles as well. At this point, all of the following titles are enabled for this feature:

• Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
  • Need For Speed: Shift
  • Need For Speed: The Run
  • Need For Speed: Undercover
  • Shift 2 Unleashed

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (1,057 Views)

All Replies

@vanya7771777 

Did you buy the game in Origin with the Origin account you are posting with?

If not, then please tell us what is the retailer.

Message 2 of 6 (936 Views)

★ Novice

No, I bought the game in Steam, but not activated the working key in the EA, Steam naprvil me to you

Message 3 of 6 (933 Views)

@vanya7771777 

Alright, then you should try to register your key in Origin.

If ever you have Origin installed on your computer you can try to redeem the code via Origin and launch the game via Origin (more details can be found below.) 

Can I add an EA game that I purchased outside of Origin to my Origin Game Library?

Currently all EA games released in 2009 or later can be added to your Origin Game Library.  We’re working to enable this option for EA’s older titles as well. At this point, all of the following titles are enabled for this feature:

• Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
  • Need For Speed: Shift
  • Need For Speed: The Run
  • Need For Speed: Undercover
  • Shift 2 Unleashed
Message 4 of 6 (1,058 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have a same problem. How it fix ??? 

Message 5 of 6 (830 Views)

Community Manager

@Eminem08d12

Please do not post personal information on a public forum, this includes images with your Product Code/CD Key which I have removed from your post.

Do make contact with an EA Game Advisor for assistance with your Product Code.

Click the following link to get started: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

For help with contacting an Advisor, please see this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-an-Advisor-via-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 6 of 6 (815 Views)