transfering save data from one ps4 to another ps4

by SAVAGESKWID

Original Post

transfering save data from one ps4 to another ps4

★★★★★ Newbie
I want to play my career on my brothers ps4 but I cant find out how to transfer save data please help
Message 1 of 6 (12,764 Views)

Re: transfering save data from one ps4 to another ps4

★★★★★ Expert

I am sorry but you can not do this all progress is separate you can not transfer it from one account to another sorry 

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks
mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here

Message 2 of 6 (12,758 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Hmmm seems like that would be a patch worth making... most other games have transferable data I suppose through gaming servers that have profile data saved. Maybe that will be on the to do list for the programmers thanks for the help
Message 3 of 6 (12,756 Views)

★ Pro

@XXXO77O4906 wrote:

I am sorry but you can not do this all progress is separate you can not transfer it from one account to another sorry 

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks
mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here

Seriously, would you for the love of god please stop posting nonense and false information and also begging for xp even though many of your replies are totally useless?

Here's how to do it. http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/basic/relinquish.html

Message 4 of 6 (12,743 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The need for speed 2015 game dose not show up as saved data other games are here just not that one is there any way to get that one over to anothe ps4?
Message 5 of 6 (6,724 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hes talking about ps4 game SAVES... You cannot transfer saves to different ps4's do to many reasons, mainly trophies and other things it is ENCRYPTED to the original PS4 in which the save was done...

*Edited for profanity*

Message 6 of 6 (6,442 Views)