"Need for Speed Network: Overwatch" PC to PS4 connection problem

by schroom92

Original Post

Re: "Need for Speed Network: Overwatch" PC to PS4 connection problem

★★ Novice

I have the same problem too, with the PS3. I have tried Firefox, IE, and even tried on a different computer. I also noticed that when it was working you could see other players, other than your friends, through overwatch, but not now.

Message 11 of 35 (5,146 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue on Xbox One. When are they going to sort this? Tried a new browser, cleared cache, used a different operating system, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, power cycled the xbox, ran network tests and still it doesn't work. The EA people are starting to annoy me.

Message 12 of 35 (5,110 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Me neither. (PS4)

Using iPad, iPhone and desktop Chrome & IE - unable to play Overwatch as there are no Rivals, Friends, or myself visible.

Seems to be one thing after the other with the NFS Network App. :/ 

Message 13 of 35 (5,099 Views)

★ Novice

Snap, me too!!!!!

I can't get the network app to work on my ipad, it keeps saying that my ps4 is not connected but my ps4 is on and I am playing need for speed rivals with the network app on, it's updating my stats but it's not showing me or any of my friends in overwatch or the main map?

Message 14 of 35 (5,041 Views)

★★ Novice

As i posted above, i had the same problem with my PS3 and using IE or Firefox for overwatch, but as of today, it is connecting and working as it was before. Says my PS3 is connected, i can see friends and other rivals on the map, and can interact with them as i should. Looks my my problem is fixed, hope everyone else's are too,

Message 15 of 35 (4,971 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same here but with xbox one

Message 16 of 35 (4,945 Views)

★★ Novice

I was having issues also with connecting, but once I started a race, all of a sudden it said my PS4 was connected.

Message 17 of 35 (9,085 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same problem

Message 18 of 35 (4,730 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm playing the PS3 version of the game and for overwatch I used the same email adress as my PSN account and when i try to login to overwatch it says I've never played need for speed rivals. Does anyone have the same problem?

Message 19 of 35 (4,719 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys im using the Playstation 4 and trying to connect to Need for speed network and it says I dont own the game when I have it and half way through. I try to connect to NFS network but it says no data recieved when im using my same origin account. Need help!?

Message 20 of 35 (4,644 Views)