need for speed rivals why can't i have tofu as my name?

by PeterPetigrow

Original Post

Accepted Solution

need for speed rivals why can't i have tofu as my name?

★★★ Newbie

In this game, you can put a name on the back of the car, but the game says that "TOFU" isn't ok, and that i should feel bad about it (that it's bad language so i can't have that name). WHY?!

Message 1 of 3 (597 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: need for speed rivals why can't i have tofu as my name?

★ Guide

This is the Anthem forum and game. So, we do not any racing in this game, as far as we know....

But to answer, I would say that algorithm that decided what can be on the back of your car flagged the "FU" part as a part of a plate secret message. The FU could be interpreted as a swear word. 

I doubt it will change. Sorry mate.

Sass

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (717 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

This is the Anthem forum and game. So, we do not any racing in this game, as far as we know....

But to answer, I would say that algorithm that decided what can be on the back of your car flagged the "FU" part as a part of a plate secret message. The FU could be interpreted as a swear word. 

I doubt it will change. Sorry mate.

Sass

Message 2 of 3 (718 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thank you, and also, it says that i'm on answers HQ from EA. So i don't see what you are talking about, but sorry if i'm in the wrong place... It even says 

Answer HQ English-Games-Need for Speed™-Other Need for Speed Games-Need for Speed Rivals Re: need for speed rivals why can't i have tofu as my name? Reply to Message.

But still sorry then...

Message 3 of 3 (578 Views)