Re: loaded garage pack & Koeniggseg one:1 dlc not working

by EA_Barry

Original Post

loaded garage pack & Koeniggseg one:1 dlc not working

★★★ Newbie
I paid £3.99 for the loaded garage pack downloaded it nothing turned up on my Playstation 4 also the Koeniggseg one:1 pack I know was free sounded awesome downloaded it to my Playstation 4 also don't work and hasn't showed up in game I've deleted every thing to do with Rivals off my Playstation 4 online storage an HDD storage also game install itself put disc back in let it install on playstation 4 all over again and still no dlc apart from the Ferrari F40 an F50. Why is this happening an why haven't you or Sony made sure that your dlc is confirmed to work for every version of all consoles... I want a refund to my PSN account.
Message 1 of 7 (1,914 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Shifty_966 

The free Koenigsegg One:1 pack can be downloaded at any rank, but the Koenigsegg One:1 Racer and Cop variants will not be available for unlock until you are rank 21+ in that faction’s progression.

All details are available here:

It's available on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 and PC, I would suggest re downloading the pack.

Message 2 of 7 (1,900 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Why won't my loaded garage pack work an still no joy with this bs koeniggseg on:1 car still north in my garage (free dlc)
Message 3 of 7 (1,862 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Shifty_966 

Please try the following:

If you become unable to start content you downloaded from PlayStation®Store or become unable to use add-on content, this might fix the problem.
Select [PSNSM] > [Restore Licenses].

Message 4 of 7 (1,843 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
Hi there!
I was having the same problem as stated above. I have since educated myself about the Koenigsegg 1. Just remains to be seen if it shows up later.
The loaded garage pack is an issue though ....
I have already restored my licenses, my ps4 is set as my main console and I got all of this as part of a bundle from PSN. So there should not be any compatability issues due to region.
Is there a lvl or completion requirement for this DLC as well?

I also checked the link you left above. No mention of the loaded garage DLC. Unless I missed something, that is.
Message 5 of 7 (1,629 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I downloaded tje Koenigsegg One pack and played with it for a while while i was rank 21 but when i went on recently its not showing im my garage anymore amd im now rank 28 on cop side. What happened to it? (PS4)
Message 6 of 7 (1,494 Views)

Community Manager

@WarAngel216

Are you rank 21+on the racer side too?

barry.png
Message 7 of 7 (1,486 Views)