Xbox One Need for Speed Rivals Simply Jaguar Complete pack gone

by zeomare

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Xbox One Need for Speed Rivals Simply Jaguar Complete pack gone

★★ Novice

Hi I just bought the Jaguar Pack last week during the sale for the Xbox One version when i started playing today it is gone and i checked the Xbox store it is no longer there or under my downloaded content section either is anyone else having this problem? i can buy the cars singly but i already purchased the pack and i do not want to pay again which is stupid can any one at EA let me know what is going on?

thanks

chris

Message 1 of 12 (520 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Xbox One Need for Speed Rivals Simply Jaguar Complete pack gone

★★ Novice

hi  awesome it looks like the the pack has been fixed it is showing up again in my system

thanks again for all of your help

View in thread

Message 10 of 12 (348 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

@zeomare 

From what I can see, there are no issues with your DLCs in your account. 

I don't know if this DLC was part of a bundle but this article from Microsoft might help.

Can you try?

View and download add-ons for your Xbox One games

See the individual add-ons that you’ve purchased for a game

When you purchase add-ons for a game that you own, a controller icon will appear on the game tile in My games and apps.

1. Press the Xbox button on the controller to return to the Home screen. Or, say “Xbox, go home.”
  2. Select My games & apps.
  3. Highlight a game that shows a controller icon at upper left, and then press the Menu button on your controller.
  4. Select Manage game.

Download add-ons that you’ve purchased as part of a bundle

If multiple add-ons were included in a single purchase, like a season pass or a Limited Edition game bundle, you may need to download them separately. There are two ways to download the individual items:

• Inside the game, look for a store. Find the component items of the season pass, and download them there.
    • Download the individual add-ons from the Xbox Game Store. Here's how:
      1. Press the Xbox button to return to the Home screen.
      2. Select My games & apps.
      3. Locate the game, then press the Menu button.
      4. Select View game details.
      5. In the Add-Ons column, select the ellipses (…).
      6. Select the individual add-on, and then press A to Install.

Note You will see an Install button on downloadable content items that you have purchased.

Message 2 of 12 (445 Views)

★★ Novice

hi thanks for your reply if you go to the xbox main website and also in the xbox one store you will see that the simply jaguar complete pack (which contained the racers and the cops) was removed entirely,  it also took it off my harddrive. i cannot find anyway to redownload it so it is no longer avaialable for me to use. i know about the games and apps section and it does not show up at all in there either. if i try to redownload the cars seperatly (one is cops and the other one is racers) it says it will charge it says it will recharge me. is there anyway for you unlock 2 basic packs for me from your end so i can use them again without having to repurchase it as you can see i did pay for it . i think it is a error on microsofts part and maybe you do not relaize that the pack is removed from their website and online altogether

thanks for your help i hope you can help me fix this

chris

Message 3 of 12 (442 Views)

@zeomare 

Alright, I will try to collect more information about this missing pack. I'll keep you posted.

Message 4 of 12 (420 Views)

★★ Novice

thanks you are awesome i will keep a eye out

Message 5 of 12 (413 Views)

★★★ Novice
I am having the same issue could somebody at ea please look into this for me?
Message 6 of 12 (399 Views)

[ Edited ]

@sithee123 

We are looking into this issue.

Just a question, can you please confirm that you bought the Jaguar Complete Pack, and not one of  the micro pack (Cop / racer) please?

Thank you!

Edit: was it the movie pack?

Message 7 of 12 (379 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
It was the complete jaguar pack. When I look on my add ons its there I click on it and and all it says is pin to home. On the lambo pack I bought it says installed. The complete jag pack does not appear in the store at all now.

Also I have problems saving. Probably 50 per cent of the time it doesn't save my progress which is very frustrating
Message 8 of 12 (362 Views)

★★ Novice

hi i found for saving you should always enter and then exit the garage before ending the game i have had the game since it came out and have never lost save data i hope that helps you out. all we need now is to fix the jaguar pack and i will be all set

chris

Message 9 of 12 (348 Views)

★★ Novice

hi  awesome it looks like the the pack has been fixed it is showing up again in my system

thanks again for all of your help

Message 10 of 12 (349 Views)