WAY TOO MANY GLITCHES NEEDS SORTING OUT A,S,A,P

by iggyinit

Original Post

WAY TOO MANY GLITCHES NEEDS SORTING OUT A,S,A,P

★★★ Apprentice

this game is absolute rubbish and it was a big mistake me buying it

( 1 ) its constantly crashing and glitching I'E road just all of a sudden ends and that's it car is stuck there nothing can be done apart from press ctrl alt del buttons just to get out of the game then loose everything I have just earned in that session

( 2 ) there's way to much lag at times when playing against other players with there car bouncing all over the place

( 3 ) other cars sometimes all of a sudden just vanish when chasing them

( 4 ) the constant you have disconnected migrating host is very annoying when in races or chases

( 5 ) sometimes car looses all control and it can be anything from 3 to 10 seconds before it back to normal

( 6 ) sometimes when I log on to play the game my car has changed back to my first original car I started with

( 7 ) and there seems to be quite a few hackers on as some players can zip me twice and my car is wrecked but when I zap them there health does not move or go down

these are poor glitches to say its one of the top games from a top site like EA

before this game was released by EA it should have been fully tested to make sure it worked properly before being released for sale

people are paying for these games so EA by rights do the right thing and should rectify all the above so people can enjoy the game instead of having to put up with the very annoying above problems

Message 1 of 1 (433 Views)