★★★★ Novice

Now everything is working !!! Thanks, @Straatford87, for the speed

Message 61 of 88 (765 Views)

Re: nfs network error

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@Straatford87

Dear EA_Tom,

I can confirm that both website (Win10, Google Chrome) and App (Android) are working, I can change my Avatar, too.

It is really nice to see that games and features like this are not "left for dead". I want to thank you for working on this issue, as much as other (possible) support member who helped resolve the issue. Please forward my thanks to them aswell.

Kind Regards

TheCatalyyyst

[EDIT]: Well, the App is not working perfectly: upon logging in it says that "new autolog data could not be loaded. The last know data is now loaded. Some data is missing". Also, it is not "connected to console" (lower left corner), thus making it impossible to interact with other players. It is still possible to start and complete Overwatch missions, so it is not a big issue to me. Just wanted to add it, in case you needed feedback on the app. 

Message 62 of 88 (760 Views)

EA DICE Team

@stusmith84 @Reinesis @omega_jss @sariana764 @Raphael_Okumoto

Great! I'm happy to hear that you it's working again for you Standard smile

@Igorjmm @TheCatalyyyst

If both of you are playing on Android - depending on the version of Android and your mobile device, it might not work for you. Otherwise, the website IOS and the remaining Android versions should be fully available.

Do let met know if you have any remaining questions.

Message 63 of 88 (751 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Then my LG G4 with Android 6.0 is not compatible? Well, good to know. Thanks @Straatford87 for clarify this matter, at least the rest of the features is in order.

Message 64 of 88 (742 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
you should mark this as the solution instead of the "under research" one that's currently selected.

*Update*. "This" being your original post that we have been replying to that things should be fixed.
Message 65 of 88 (735 Views)

★★ Novice

Many Thanks, Ill try tonight.

Message 66 of 88 (721 Views)

EA DICE Team

@brettdioson

You caught me there - I should've already done that!

Fixed.

Thanks for reminding me Oops

Message 67 of 88 (702 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks a lot Ea_Tom! 

I can use my app in iOS for the first time in years! 

Thanks again! Wink 

Message 68 of 88 (676 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Vlader75

Great!

Still enjoying the game? Standard smile

Message 69 of 88 (669 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Actually... it's working only via the web browser... the Android app is still... messy... it does not find the game I am in or any match/player, the overview and navigator modes are not availaber and the career stats are all wrong... Please take a look at the ANDROID app!

Message 70 of 88 (660 Views)