Re: nfs network error

by nooreainjaved

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

How do I get connected on nfs network I played the game but it says ps4 not connected how do I get connected plz reply 

Message 71 of 88 (940 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi, I have this problem "error 500" and it was after I started playing NFS on PS3. It is not in the browser and the application... Because in my browser and app on Android OS - it works on the other account. Please solve my problem.

Message 72 of 88 (926 Views)

EA DICE Team

@nooreainjaved @Hirv84

Sorry, could you confirm where exactly you are experiencing the Error 500? That currently isn't clear to me.

Message 73 of 88 (913 Views)

★★★ Novice

Error 500 - when I try to log in nfs network in a browser and my Android device, but when it does my friend all is normal, all worked.

Message 74 of 88 (903 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's says ps4 not connected please help me out please tom

Message 75 of 88 (886 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@nooreainjaved wrote:

It's says ps4 not connected please help me out please tom

Just disconsider the ´not connected´ warning.

It looks like you can run  the missions on overwatch without being connected on PS4. that makes the purpose of that side software totally uselless (LOL) once you don´t have sync with the game.

Just login on OW and start the timed missions and claim for the rewards after the time is up. I am in rank 4 now but unfortunally I still haven´t pop the challenge wich unlocks the masserati.

I am not sure about other features you may want it. just let us know about it. I am only looking forward to unlock the exclusive content only - cars and liveries.

Error 500 - when I try to log in nfs network in a browser and my Android device, but when it does my friend all is normal, all worked.

BTW I didn´t have any problems login in on website or on android app. It´s all working.

Message 76 of 88 (825 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I use Origin for Windows PC to play the game. I don't know about consoles, but the NFS Network, when accessed via Firefox and Internet Explorer, is FULLY FUNCTIONAL. My problem is with the Android app available on Play Store today and its sync with the PC game and the Autolog data.

Message 77 of 88 (802 Views)

★★★★ Novice

But thanks for your help. Add me on psn of you want!! My psn is nooreainjaved Standard smile

Message 78 of 88 (789 Views)

EA DICE Team

@CarlosAldrighi

Thanks so much for helping out @nooreainjaved - I hope you two will have fun racing together.. Standard smile

@omega_jss

Depending on your device and the Android version, the app might not work.

Message 79 of 88 (761 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Straatford87 I think that's not the issue. I tried it in 3 different phones and 2 android based tablets. Same error. Look at the last update in the Play Store. The Android has changed a lot since 2014. I believe it's time for EA to reexam the APP. I just bought a DVD copy of the game for a friend. This game is still worth of EA's time and effort

Message 80 of 88 (742 Views)