Turbo no longer working

by curiaangels

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Turbo no longer working

★★★ Newbie

Since today I can no longer use the Turbo boost. Any reasons to that or people having the same issue ?

Message 1 of 18 (5,386 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Turbo no longer working

★★★ Newbie

Problem solved

I was using the Ferrari F12, all other tech was working normally.

I've changed the Turbo to a different tech, went racing, then back to safehouse and changed back to Turbo and then it worked again.

When the problem was there, I clicked the turbo and heard the sound but then nothing happened.

View in thread

Message 3 of 18 (5,805 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

Gonna need more information than that.

How is it not working?

What happens when you use it?

What car are you in?

Do other weapons work?

Message 2 of 18 (5,348 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Problem solved

I was using the Ferrari F12, all other tech was working normally.

I've changed the Turbo to a different tech, went racing, then back to safehouse and changed back to Turbo and then it worked again.

When the problem was there, I clicked the turbo and heard the sound but then nothing happened.

Message 3 of 18 (5,806 Views)

★★★ Newbie

And the problem is back, once I went through a repair and I tried using Turbo it gives the sound but nothing happens.

Message 4 of 18 (5,335 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same issue,why doesn't turbo always work?
Message 5 of 18 (5,304 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I seemed to have an issue at various times with mine too.

Found it was more likely to occur online than during single player. 

The few times it happened with me was when trying to activate it while smashing through the cones leading onto the freeway into the Nevada style freeway. But then retried again later on with nothing around and same thing, no turbo but the turbo spool noise and boost.

So im unsure wether its related to the online or to the way the code deems the car has hit a wall (when it actually hasnt).

But the last two days i havent had this issue. Thank god.

Message 6 of 18 (5,281 Views)

★★ Novice

i thought turbo is broken, but it turned out that latest cars like aventador have the visual effect really subtle.

how to check if it really works - press turbo, release the acceleration button. if your car is still gaining speed, turbo works

Message 7 of 18 (5,276 Views)

★ Pro

I've had this bug numerous of times too with different cars. No clear pattern either, like this one time when I did the last event where you drive around the whole map more or less. I've used the turbo 12 times, but it actually only kicked in three times. You get the sound that it's starting up and then nothing happens.

Message 8 of 18 (5,267 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Just like Mrdsol said, another player mentioned the same thing but this is happening only when he is playing online.

Can you please confirm this or are you experiencing the same issue even when playing offline?

Message 9 of 18 (5,232 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

EANAJAT, I couldn't find a way to add a comment onto my original post, so am answering your question here. I always play online Multiplayer so the problem has always been there. I only went into Single Player once to make SP goal. 

Thank you for your efforts,

AlphaBlackPnther

Message 10 of 18 (5,209 Views)