[Resolved]No Rivals Visible on Overwatch

by rokmusic1

Original Post

Re: [Under Investigation]No Rivals Visible on Overwatch

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice
According to most of the people and based on my experience I thing it's finally heading to the error 404.Which happens to sites which are stopped by the operators of the site just like what happened to the most wanted 2 site. They're going to put shutter to the site so don't expect much solutions I just told what my experience is. So at least hope for the best . It's irritating.And is ****ing
Message 51 of 144 (693 Views)

Re: [Under Investigation]No Rivals Visible on Overwatch

★★★★ Apprentice
You cant say nothing about this issue , but you wil post furder details when available!?! Stil talking to the same wall?
Message 52 of 144 (680 Views)

Re: NFS OVERWATCH HAS BEEN DOWN FOR WEEKS!

★★★★★ Apprentice

It is back up now

Message 53 of 144 (673 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i can confirm ,its still not working ,it still gives same error =>  WebSocket connection to 'wss://nfs-prod-003.elabs.se:8675/' failed: WebSocket opening handshake was canceled
application-en-c9eb3ab….js:10 STOMP: Whoops! Lost connection to wss://nfs-prod-003.elabs.se:8675. Reconnecting in 5s.

Message 54 of 144 (672 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I think now even logging into it is tough now . And one player in community asked why I repeated certain aspects. The truth is until and unless ea do something there is no solution. So the players in the community can't find a solution. EA is taking our money but is not doing much or maintaining much.
Message 55 of 144 (646 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

And.....

stil nothing works!!!! Wtf Guys REFUND!!!!!
Message 56 of 144 (641 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
You are online?? How?? Dont think so
Message 57 of 144 (637 Views)

★★★ Novice

Nope!

It's STILL NOT FIXED !!!

This issue has been a problem for OVER A MONTH now ! Do you need to replace the existing support team working (hopefully) on this issue? Fix the fecking thing or tell us the truth that EA has pulled it down and is no longer supporting the game as the game will be 3 years old in November so screw all you poor schmucks that bought it.

P.S. (if people are still buying and playing this game why the F wouldnt you guys freakin let us keep playing a game we all PAID FOR ???

Message 58 of 144 (615 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Ahhh. remembering the good old days of motorcity online. And what was the other one again?

Think EA just ghosted me again😥.

Message 59 of 144 (607 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
EA is doing this thinking it is there company and can do anything but they r surviving because of us. With our money fix it
Message 60 of 144 (741 Views)