Original Post

Re: Need for Speed: Network - Error 500

★★★★★ Novice

Any news yet about the site?

Message 41 of 94 (1,154 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Jedi_KSA1970 

Not yet, I'll try to get an update on this from the Team, as soon as I have one, I'll post here.

Message 42 of 94 (1,151 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Something funny just happened. I've created another account using my gmail account and I've accessed the need for speed network app and site with no problems except of course it says no data available because I don't have the game on that email. Is it possible to transfer accounts? So I'm guessing the problem is not the site but the email accounts

Message 43 of 94 (1,115 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Well, seems like it's the accounts not the emails. I've asked customer support to change my account to my gmail and tried to access the site and still gave me the same error. I was able to log in before they did that.
Message 44 of 94 (1,105 Views)

★★ Novice

Still getting Error 500!  Any update?

Message 45 of 94 (1,080 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm from Brazil and when I try to access the NFS Network appears the error 500. I tried on all browsers and when I was playing my NFS Rivals through the Web browser by the Origin platform. After I update the page appears "Unable to sign in at this time. Please try again.", But can never access later. Yesterday I even received benefits of a player by Rivals Overwatch. Could you help me? Thanks

Message 46 of 94 (1,051 Views)

★★★ Novice

Quando tento acessar o NFS Network aparece o erro 500. Eu tentei em todos os navegadores e até quando eu estava jogando NFS Rivals, através do navegador da Web pela plataforma da Origin. Depois que eu atualizar a página aparece "Não é possível entrar neste momento. Por favor, tente novamente.", Mas nunca consigo acessar mais tarde. Ontem eu ainda recebeu benefícios de um jogador do Rivals pelo Overwatch.Também não consigo acessar pelo aplicativo. O mais engraçado é que com uma outra conta minha eu consigo acessar, só não consigo pela conta que tem o Rivals. Alguém poderia me ajudar? obrigado

Message 47 of 94 (1,029 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@KikitoHP8 

Indeed KikitoHP8 this is a known issue and so far unfortunately there is no workaround available but we have informed the team and we've provided them with all the relevant information.

They are currently working on it, please stay tuned for further updates.

Message 48 of 94 (1,022 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi,

I'ts been 2 days already (despite I know today is public holiday all around the world and yesterday was not a 100% business day), but the issue is still persisting at a time when a lot of people want to enjoy the full experience of the game.

I purchased the game yesterday and still couldn't log in Network not even for the first time.

Do we have any news about this issue?

Thanks.

Message 49 of 94 (979 Views)

★★★ Novice
I think, we need to wait atleast 2 or 3 more weeks before this website will be working again for everyone!
Message 50 of 94 (964 Views)