Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Redirected] - Overwatch is not working in NFS Network

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

More pictures from NFS Network

Pictures inside Overwatch

from NFS Network

I cant use Overwatch in NFS Network after completing challenge #6. All i can see in Overwatch is empty mission tab with a text MISSIONS. No fuel no abilities. Cant do challenges or add items to playlist, because it says play Overwatch. I have that problem for about two weeks. Autolog , game and Alldrive works with no problems. Also i cant see Overwatch level or  fuel indicator in NFS Network and all Cop and Racer ranks are correct. I have tried repairing the game, clearing web cashe, refreshing the page using IE win 8.1 application as well as IE browser on desktop. Even tried Firefox. Nothing helps. Because of that I cant unlock bentley as a cop. I have contacted with Customer Support by voice chat. And they even suggested me to post my problem to the forums. I am playing on PC. 

Message 1 of 26 (4,434 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Overwatch is not working in NFS Network

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

ADMIN EDIT:

This thread is old. The new problem is currently under investigation. Main thread can be found, here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-Rivals/Under-Investigation-No-Rivals-Visible-on-Overwatch/td...

View in thread

Message 26 of 26 (2,250 Views)

All Replies

Betreff: Overwatch is not working in NFS Network

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have the same problem now since 4 days. I don't see the Fuel, the Missions, the OverWatch-Logo and my OverWatch-Level.

But I can see, my Racer and Cop rank are correct and they update my SP, when I'm playing ingame.

My "Stats and Progression" are correct too.

My ranking over the map in NFS Network won't show up. When I choose an lcon in NFS Network (Rapid Response, Time Attack etc.), then I can see a text with "No record". But when I click on "Rival Comparison" to a player in my friends list, then I can see my ranking.

My ranking ingame is still there.

I tried every Browser. IE, Firefox and Chrome. Nothing works.

Message 2 of 26 (4,384 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Thanks for repairing it for those who did it. All ok now.

Message 3 of 26 (4,359 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

OverWatch works now, for me. It seems to be, the Team worked on it Confusedmileyhappy:

I hope, they work now on the issue with the 'Maserati' ...

Message 4 of 26 (4,324 Views)

★ Pro

@Montrey1987 wrote:

OverWatch works now, for me. It seems to be, the Team worked on it Confusedmileyhappy:

People still have problem with the Maserati getting locked again after unlocking it?

Message 5 of 26 (4,308 Views)

★★★ Novice

trickeh2k schrieb:

@Montrey1987 wrote:

People still have problem with the Maserati getting locked again after unlocking it?

Yup. Exactly right.

Message 6 of 26 (4,302 Views)

★ Pro

@tyrael87 wrote:

For me, all the stats like Drift Distance, Totail Air Time and Time Played are stuck to zero. Same with Collectibles, and the SP is negative.

Also, when i leveled up from level 32 to 34 (i got enough SP to gain two levels) i didn't get any pop up window about rewards, and my Fuel was not refilled.

EDIT: now that's funny. My first problem fixed by itself just now o_O"

I've heard others reproting the same thing. It's most likly an issue now resolved more or less from EA/Origin/Ghost's side.

Message 7 of 26 (4,283 Views)

★ Apprentice

It works nowConfusedmileyvery-happy:

Topic ended!

Message 8 of 26 (4,280 Views)

★ Novice

no   it's still not working Frown

Message 9 of 26 (4,262 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Do you play Rivals on PC?

Mostly according to the latest feedback and also experienced by myself Overwatch is fixed, but maby not for everyone

Message 10 of 26 (3,516 Views)