ROAD TURN TO DIRT AND CAR GETS STUCK

by Caprica--S6X

Original Post

Re: ROAD TURN TO DIRT AND CAR GETS STUCK

★★★ Apprentice

the road just suddenly turning to dust and then that's it nothing can be done can now go anywhere as car is just stuck there only option is to exit the game and loose everything in that game

Message 31 of 46 (1,022 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I meant can not go anywhere when its stuck there

its an appalling game which EA released 

Message 32 of 46 (1,021 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

road just suddenly turns to dust or car just stops dead then I can not do nothing apart from exit the game and loose what I have just earned

and also other players cars bouncing all over the screen > which makes it almost impossible to ram them or zap them but they can zap or ram me 

and also the you have disconnected problem when we are in the middle of a race or doing chases sometimes also looses what I have just earned

its happening every game now I play now its getting worse every day

not once now can I now enjoy this game and its impossible to complete it with these constant annoying glitches

this game is just absolute rubbish and wish I had never purchased it

unless EA sort out the glitches which I don't think they will as the game has been round long enough now

then I would advise people not to purchase it as you will get annoyed and very frustrated with it

it has cost me 2 gaming keyboards so far because it got me so angry ( yes my own fault but this is how much these glitches can wind people up )

I am on number 3 gaming keyboard now which is also costing me money

Message 33 of 46 (1,003 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

you have disconnected message then it comes up migrating host who ever thought of designing into the game it was such a STUPID IDEA ,

a couple of times it just stays saying migrating host and goes no further ,

I left it going twice now first time I left it 16 mins later still saying migrating host had to press ctrl alt del just to exit the game

2nd time I left it going 22 mins later still saying migrating host had to press ctrl alt del to exit the game again

does not always do it sometimes only takes a min or so to migrate but I have had the above happen about 4 times just being stuck on migrating host and no choice but to exit the game and loose what I had earned in those games

Message 34 of 46 (995 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

this happens every time I play the game it can happen within 5 minutes or after a while ,

the road just ending or car comes to a sudden stop , and you can not do anything apart from exit the game completely by ctrl alt del buttons then I loose everything in that game ,

or the stupid you have disconnected message and also some other players car are bouncing all over the place and yet they can zap me but I can not zap them ,

and sometimes when I come into the game it reverts back to the original car I started with ,

its a game that's been round a while now and EA don't seem to be bothered about doing anything about these glitches ,

I know its not my internet as I have high speed connection and I know its not my pc because its a top spec gaming pc and it was not cheap

4.0ghz x 8 core amd fx black addition cpu 16gb 1866 hyperX ram 4gb ddr5 msi twin frozer r7 370 4g graphics card sabretooth 990fx r2.0 motherboard full twin corsair liquid cooling system ssd drive 850rm corsair power supply in big cool master gaming case with plenty of ventilation and 7 fans in total 

it must be either EA's servers or just a badly programmed game ,

it is the only game I have these problems with I do not have any problems with other games I play from other sites

You would not go to a burger bar and order a burger and fries and then be served only half of a burger and half a packet of fries as the would not be acceptable

so why do we have to accept paying for a game that only works half of the time as this is not acceptable

this is an atrocious game to play far too many problems and glitches it is just a total waste of money

here's a few examples of this terrible game where the road just ends then car stuck there I can not go forward I can not reverse and I can not do anything apart from exit the game and loose what I have just earned

Message 35 of 46 (960 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

why get used to it the game has been round long enough now for ea to sort the bug out but they have done nothing

they should do the right thing and sort this bug out or start issuing refunds

we would not go to a burger bar and order a burger and fries and then be served only half of a burger and half a packet of fries as the would not be acceptable

so why do we have to accept paying for a game that only works half of the time as this is not acceptable

Message 36 of 46 (939 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

YAWN ,

GLITCH AFTER GLITCH AFTER GLITCH ITS NEVER ENDING ,

EA YOUR BORING NOW RELEASING GAMES THAT HAVE NOTHING BUT CONSTANT PROBLEMS ,

THE GAME IS AN ABSOLUTE PIECE OF TRASH EVERYTIME I TRY PLAY IT SOMEWHERE ON THE MAP IT CAN HAPPEN ANYWHERE ROAD ENDS ALL OF A SUDDEN THEN THATS IT I CAN NOT DO NOTHING GAME FROZEN I HAVE TO EXIT THE GAME BY CTRL ALT DEL BUTTONS AND LOOSE WHAT I HAVE JUST ERNED ,

THIS GAME IS AN ABSOLTE DISGRACE IT SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN RELEASED .

Message 37 of 46 (926 Views)

★ Novice

mine is doing this too,did u ever find a fix .I am going to try uninstall then re install

Message 38 of 46 (871 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

as far as I know not

Message 39 of 46 (837 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I too wish they would fix

Message 40 of 46 (840 Views)