Need

by Game_Thruz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need

★★★★ Novice

Hi guys, I've been talking to an EA helper today, and he requested I post here so the developers get it from a player's perspective. I am so tired of playing for an hour, racking up my points, passing the million points mark, only to find I get a message pop up on screen: "You have been disconnected" Why you guys thought tying a server to an individual player is beyond me, as it means when said player leaves the game everybody else gets booted out, and it is stressful for players. I then have to wait five minutes for host migration. Oh and all my speed points have been lost.

Also, please stop putting real time notifications smack bang in the middle of the screen. When I'm going at 200mph+ I need to be able to see where I'm going. Most people play on a 1080p screen. There's plenty of room. Especially in this game where the top right isn't being used at all.

Thanks,

John

Message 1 of 3 (325 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need

EA DICE Team

@Game_Thruz

Hi John,

The reason that an EA Advisor will ask you to post on AHQ is because they won't be able to resolve such issues themselves via the phone. Here on the forum we then collect player feedback and pass it on the the relevant studio team.

I think that you brought up some very valid points. So first I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on the game with us. I will be sure to pass this on for you.

Have a great weekend,

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (305 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@Game_Thruz

Hi John,

The reason that an EA Advisor will ask you to post on AHQ is because they won't be able to resolve such issues themselves via the phone. Here on the forum we then collect player feedback and pass it on the the relevant studio team.

I think that you brought up some very valid points. So first I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on the game with us. I will be sure to pass this on for you.

Have a great weekend,

Message 2 of 3 (306 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks for responding.  I know Updates on this game stopped ages ago and I haven't played the new NFS yet (but I will) but it's definitely something to change in future games.  It's literally impossible to see where you're going when a pop up appears right in front of your car and you can't see traffic.  

Message 3 of 3 (270 Views)