Re: Need for Speed rivals progress loss

by coblos

Original Post

Need for Speed rivals progress loss

★ Novice

for months now whenever i play need for speed i seem to get so far and then my progress resets itself even when ive gone into the garage...my achievements are still there for like racer rank 50 but it shows im rank 30...i then got it back to 38 and then the next day back to 30..my cop career is zero but was once 15....this is very annoying and has ruined this need for speed for meFrown cAN someone help me please..i just want to complete the game

Message 1 of 5 (839 Views)

★ Guide
It might be related to when you start the game it asks you if you want to use local data or cloud data. Well use the most recent save it might not be completely lost.
Message 2 of 5 (812 Views)

★ Novice

hello and no i dont believe it is that and i have checked but thank you...basically my cop rank is zero and my racer rank is 30....the achievements i have left that are rank related are racer rank 60 and cop rank 40 and cop rank 60.so how can this be??.....ok say i just accept this which i have done threeor more times now...i will progress my racer rank to say 38 like before and it then will just reset me back to 30 or sometimes lower.......i know im not the only need for speed rivals buyer who has had this problem...i believe ea check your system(flash it)and it restores your data so why is mine not being done?i wish i could just pick the pad up,load the game and complete it as i have most the others....now its just frustration not enjoyment and this has gone on for far too long and then a friend said contact ea....i have always saved at garages and done everything that you should.i think its when i get disconnected from the network or something???? god knows reallyFrown.......im playing dragon age inquisition now and that had a few glitches i noticed yesterday...maybe its just ea??

Message 3 of 5 (796 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi, are you playing on PC or xbox?

Message 4 of 5 (722 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We are having the same issue.  Have you found a way to resolve it yet?

Message 5 of 5 (597 Views)