Need for Speed Rivals on playstation 4 cd version not digital car won't drive?

by vincentkaka

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need for Speed Rivals on playstation 4 cd version not digital car won't drive?

★★★ Newbie

So i bought need for speed rivals like 2 or more weeks ago i bought a cd version in the store. Up unti today i was racing like a maniac with no problems when all of a sudden lik 20 or 30 minutes ago i was driving the lamborghini gallardo and i got stuck my car wouldn't go forward or backward for like 20 maybe 30 seconds than all of a sudden when it did start driving again the car would drive in a straight line on it's own crashing into whatever was on it's path this sometimes would enable me to gain control over the game again, there is a bug in this game that keeps you from accelerating forward and not or backward both ways and it has a tendency to accelerate on it's own without permission in other words the car drives on it's own as soon as you get into the game this is clearly a fault in the game design code a new patch should be released for this disabling issue.

Message 1 of 2 (144 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need for Speed Rivals on playstation 4 cd version not digital car won't drive?

Community Manager
Message 2 of 2 (141 Views)

All Replies

Re: Need for Speed Rivals on playstation 4 cd version not digital car won't drive?

Community Manager
Message 2 of 2 (142 Views)