Re: Need for Speed Rivals - Steering Wheel Support

by MrX_MrXtreme

Original Post

Betreff: Need for Speed Rivals - Steering Wheel Support

★★ Novice
Da gebe ich Dir vollkommen Recht. Es sollte einem so großen Konzern wie EA möglich sein dies umzusetzen ! Ich auf jeden Fall werde mir kein Spiel mehr von EA kaufen solange dies nicht umgesetzt ist. DriveClub und Projekt Cars haben es ja auch gezeigt das es geht.!!!
Message 21 of 33 (7,224 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

To fasteddie8 ;  I was told because I play on a console there were no owner's manuals for NFS Rivals!  EA needs to own up to this mess and either fix it or refund anyone who has proof of purchase their money back!!!!!!

Message 22 of 33 (6,996 Views)

★★ Apprentice

PC users , 

As you might not know, I created a post back in 2015 with explicit instructions about getting wheel support in NFS Rivals on the PC. It was approved by EA_francois , but someone decided to delete it. 

I put it back, see http://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-Rivals/Do-you-Want-wheel-support-in-NFS-Rivals-Click-here/m-... for my re-post.

Sorry, I don't own a PlayStation or Xbox so I can not help you if you use these systems.

Message 23 of 33 (6,926 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

You guys might by crazy to make a racing game without steering wheel support. 

Message 24 of 33 (6,601 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

lol.. so * wheel support?.. wow.. want my money back on this yeh

Message 25 of 33 (6,307 Views)

★ Novice
Because Ghost, Ghost still think they are making burnout games. They also didnt add wheel support for mw 2012 (which wouldnt matter they * up the name already). No story lines in these 2 games. My theory is they just want some quick money.
Message 26 of 33 (4,958 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am in a similar position.  I lost my left arm.  No way to configure for one hand use or steering wheel support.

EA please address this!!!

Message 27 of 33 (4,802 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
  1. If you buy the thrust master steering wheel out of Game Only in Britain for £49.99 it definitely works and even the steering wheel 
Message 28 of 33 (4,545 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just hooked it up, and no it doesn't. This is * these games don't support the wheel

Message 29 of 33 (2,252 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Pls make nfs rivals steering wheel compatible, it’s a literal racing/car game, you would have so many more players if you just added steering wheels to the game, I bet it isn’t that hard. JUST ADD IT!!!!!!

Message 30 of 33 (1,631 Views)