Need for Speed Rivals OverWatch,EA does not help in any infrequent problems.

by Guppy-NL

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need for Speed Rivals OverWatch,EA does not help in any infrequent problems.

★★★ Newbie

I can not play Overwatch with my account from my PC or any other PC friends (Pc). 

But everyone can do on my PC to play Overwatch with their own account.

He logd me but it can not contact the remote server.
I've been trying to fix this problem. Since November 29, 2013

EA says, This is a small group of people. That's too bad for them. We can not and will not help.

Why not for these people, a new key for NFSRivals (deactivate the old one)? and I will create a new Origin account?
Would it still be solved neatly.

Message 1 of 8 (3,420 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need for Speed Rivals OverWatch,EA does not help in any infrequent problems.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

There is a Need for Speed Rival forum on Answer HQ so I have moved your message here.

If you are cannot log into the Network via the App (tablet / smartphone), please follow this thread Overwatch problems

We have informed the team, they are looking into a fix as soon as possible.

No game data detected

Message edited: Clarification "No Game Data" message

If you see this message: "No game data detected", it simply means that you have not completed the tutorials in-game.

Once you have played the cop and the racer tutorial then Need for Speed Network will register your data.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (3,776 Views)

All Replies

Re: Need for Speed Rivals OverWatch,EA does not help in any infrequent problems.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

There is a Need for Speed Rival forum on Answer HQ so I have moved your message here.

If you are cannot log into the Network via the App (tablet / smartphone), please follow this thread Overwatch problems

No game data detected

If you see this message: "No game data detected", it simply means that you have not completed the tutorials in-game.

Once you have played the cop and the racer tutorial then Need for Speed Network will register your data.

Message 2 of 8 (3,777 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ok i already played as a cop and a racer i finished the racer mode and half way done with being a cop and it wont let me even login to the pc. is there something im missing or what should i do?

Message 3 of 8 (3,328 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I did do that still no save data
Message 4 of 8 (3,200 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i have troble going into need for speed network and i already play both tutorial actually i played the whole racer and cop history and still doesnt let me go into need for speed network. what can I do ??

@EA_Najat wrote:

No game data detected

@EA_Najat wrote:

No game data detected

Message 5 of 8 (2,567 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

did you figure it out I have the same problem ?? what did you do ?

Message 6 of 8 (2,561 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have complete de story mode and I hace data, I still cannot connect to overwatch
Message 7 of 8 (1,676 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I installed NFS rivals overeating on my phone and completed it now I am level 50 but when I wanted to play NFS rivals with my OW vehicles and wraps they were all gone cause of a glitch problem can you please help me
Message 8 of 8 (1,422 Views)