Need for Speed RIVALS PC , Trainers / Cheaters

by mindzx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need for Speed RIVALS PC , Trainers / Cheaters

★★ Apprentice

Just curious if anyone has bothered to try and submit issues with trainer users / cheaters in NFS Rivals. 

Message 1 of 5 (2,182 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need for Speed RIVALS PC , Trainers / Cheaters

EA DICE Team

@XTwiztedChaosX @mindzx @matrix164

If you come across any cheaters then don't hesitate to report them. Especially if they are ruining your fun.. Standard smile

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (2,365 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

BUMPING!

I have been running into more and more players using trainers / not playing by the same rules , ie using trainers that give the cars performance that does not match which was given to the gamers from the developers.

It would be nice to see some confirmation from a higher authority that the problem has been noticed and is being worked on to being rectified.

For example, if I am using a fully maxed out Kon:ONE , another players car is taking turns at full speed with ZERO drift, or another example would be the rate of which their car is accelerating =/= the rate at which my car is accelerating when not using turbo or nitrous. 

Another example is being hit with a Pursuit Tech and being wrecked with ONE hit. This is impossible,unless you have been sent into a roll over and end up hitting a bunch of other **bleep** along the way.

I know that these trainers are being abused because I have done the research, but I do not subscribe to the "if you can't beat them / join them" philosophy! It would be better if the problem was handled.

At present time,I cannot recommend EA nor the title it published NFS Rivals. I am actually more inclined to start telling people across the vastness of the world wide web that cheating is rampant and nothing is being done to control it. 

Considering Need for Speed Rivals uses the Frostbite 3 engine, the very same engine that Battlefield 4 runs on, why can't PunkBuster be utilized to check for memory resident hacks?

I am beginning to think about the old adage you can lead a horse to water but you can not make them drink. Is anyone from EA paying attention? 

Message 2 of 5 (2,170 Views)

★ Novice
I just picked this game up late las year way past release on pc and damn cheating is just of the charts some days speed mods taking turns at crazy speeds that the crs cant even hit I've been reporting cheaters but not really sure if theres anything being done the game is crazy fun I'd rather be taken out ten times with pure skill then one time from these no skill cheaters

If ea is going to allow mods the give the cheaters there own server where paying money for these games ea needs to step it up on putting the hammer down on cheaters
Message 3 of 5 (2,093 Views)

★ Guide

I reported a cheater one of the last times I was on Rivals. Their car turned into a ghost, "transparent", when we were about to hit head on. Then a few seconds later that same player hit me with their car and wrecked me with one hit. I was in the Kon: One myself and this player's car took off from like I was sitting still. Super accelerated. So I knew that player was using some type of cheats. I haven't been back on Rivals much. Cheaters was one of the reasons World isn't here anymore. I can't even recall how many I reported on that game. They were rampant all over there. This is an issue and EA needs to deal with this problem. Make me wonder how long it will be before people are using cheats in the new NFS. If they aren't already. 

Message 4 of 5 (2,089 Views)

EA DICE Team

@XTwiztedChaosX @mindzx @matrix164

If you come across any cheaters then don't hesitate to report them. Especially if they are ruining your fun.. Standard smile

Message 5 of 5 (2,366 Views)