Need for Speed Network - Error 500

by M0Jamaan

Original Post

Re: Need For Speed Network

★ Apprentice

Finally I could login! I´ll give a go in the overwatch and tell you back.

Message 51 of 88 (832 Views)

nfs network error

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@M0Jamaan @CarlosAldrighi @Igorjmm @brettdioson @Vlader75 @omega_jss @TheCatalyyyst @octomiao @CreativeThink @zeuphorix @Reinesis @stusmith84 @kajeezy @Raphael_Okumoto @Ricardo_Capello @larskaas123 @Razgriz_ACE5 @Lhaull1972 @Deko_Wolf @sariana764 

Hello everyone,

The Need for Speed Network website should be fully functional again. Could you please confirm if you are able to login, and if you can change your avatar?

Do note that this update is regarding the website. We are aware that the NFS Network app will not function properly on certain Android OS and device combinations.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Message 52 of 88 (3,540 Views)

Re: nfs network error

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am currently able to log in to both the network web site, and I am able to log into the NFS network website.  Thank you!!

*Update* I have verified on Edge and Chrome on Win10, and the iOS NFS Network app.  All are working for me now.

Message 53 of 88 (828 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey Tom! Good to hear from you.

I cam confirm tnat Need for Speed Network is now fully functional. I can change my avatar again (even through the android app).

Thank you so much for what you've done, I for one, am very grateful.

Message 54 of 88 (809 Views)

EA DICE Team

@brettdioson @Deko_Wolf

Great - thanks for confirming!

Enjoy Standard smile

Message 55 of 88 (796 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi @Straatford87 - I can log into the app now thanks.
Message 56 of 88 (786 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi Tom,

It's working like a charm. Can't test on the app unfortunately, but on Win10 it certainly does work, both in Chrome and Edge.

Avatar changing, map navigation and Overwatch also fully functional. Didn't even have to clear my cache.

Thanks a lot for your great work!

Message 57 of 88 (780 Views)

Re: [Under Investigation] Need for Speed Network - Error 500

★★ Apprentice

It's working RIGHT NOW! EVERY SINGLE THING! Just changed the profile picture! Thanks, EA!

Message 58 of 88 (769 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Straatford87, I don't know if is that way (I bought the game already with error 500), but it's not connecting with game in real time via Android app or website, even with the game running on PC anda the Origin overlay activated. Appears always "Connecting to console..." then "PC: Not connected". Besides that, all functions, like change avatar and Overwatch, are working.

Message 59 of 88 (760 Views)

★ Novice

Hi Tom, managed to log on to website as well as the app. Changed picture as well Thanks for the update

Message 60 of 88 (752 Views)