Need For Speed Rivals lag

by groot3331

Original Post

Lagging in Multiplayer Sessions [NFS Rivals]

★★★ Newbie

Hi.I downloaded today Need for Speed Rivals Origin.When i enter the game i have some issues.If i use pursuit techs they have aprox 10 sec delay.And i have lag in general on every game session a little.I have 150mbps internet through cable and its the only that game lags that much.The game has no issue in singleplayer.

Message 1 of 5 (1,981 Views)

Need For Speed Rivals lag

★★ Novice

I am playing Need For Speed and there is this lag that doesn't let you move for at least 3 seconds and it bugs me.So I wanted to know if there is a solution to my problem.

P.S I tried lowering my graphics but that didn't work 

Message 2 of 5 (1,997 Views)

Stupid Windows causing lag fixed for Rivals.

★★★ Newbie

I had to stop cheap Windows and their energy saving * and go into computer bios and turn off C-states.

Windows 10 had my I7 4ghz computer running at 800mhz....How lame.

Energy conservation is not my problem it's the governments problem. So, use lots of power and eat gas. 

Message 3 of 5 (1,942 Views)

NFS lagging pc

★★ Novice

Hey. I have bought the NFS rivals Complete edition and started playing and immediately i noticed that the game was lagging and slow. Actually the game requires 8GB ram and NVIDIA GTX660 3GB where as my computer has 4gb ram and NVIDIA GeForce610, What is the solution for this problem? Should i change the ram or the graphics card?. I badly need help people.

Message 4 of 5 (1,762 Views)

Rivals speed lag

★★ Novice

Every match I play in rivals and online friendlys is speed lagging I have tried all of EA trouble shooting suggestions and still nothing is working has anyone els had the same issue 

Message 5 of 5 (1,604 Views)