Need For Speed Rival- PC Game Manual/Download Version & Pc controls

by computer666

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need For Speed Rival- PC Game Manual/Download Version & Pc controls

★★ Novice

Need For Speed Rival- PC Game Manual/Download Version

i got the DVD-Rom Version .Opened it up a installed it looking for thr game manual . so i live chat with

ea games / found out that it's does not come with one ? is this trure does any one has one out there a pdf version ?

most of the time EA will have the Manual on there site here but do not . what's going on ???? a game with no manual whos idear was that?

the controls are the the same as past games ?

Message 1 of 9 (7,414 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need For Speed Rival- PC Game Manual/Download Version & Pc controls

★★ Apprentice

you'll find the manual in the game menu under 'EXTRAS'

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (8,157 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

you'll find the manual in the game menu under 'EXTRAS'

Message 2 of 9 (8,158 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi it's Not There . do you mean the i logo ?

Message 3 of 9 (7,318 Views)

★★ Apprentice

no, start the game ... use left/rightbuttons to get to settings [headed; GAMEPAD] down the list just above 'exit to windows' .. 'A' button twice

Message 4 of 9 (7,315 Views)

★★ Novice

Tried that did not work , I'm using the PC-DVD Rom Version

looking for a Download version of the manual

Message 5 of 9 (7,287 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When I go to Origin and get to the screen where I have the option to select "Extras" that only leads to add-ons one can purchase for NFS RIvals.  I have been on the phone with EA and they can not understand that all I want is .txt or .pdf file, something that tells about how to do things in the game like change control settings, screen res, etc.  It is VERY difficult to understand anyone there.  I have a hearing problem and I can not get them to slow down or stop talking over me with scripted responses.  Every time a request a supervisor they hang up.  Still I do not have a manual or any idea where to get a manual or instruction on this game. 

Message 6 of 9 (5,445 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What does all that mean?  Press the "A" key, when and where? Please be very specific. I am having a hard time understanding this.  All I want is a manual to read.

Message 7 of 9 (5,444 Views)

★★ Novice
io can't find the dam manual either. says hit A and it does nothing. I can get my thruster flight stick to do a few things but that's it. I still can't start the dam game
Message 8 of 9 (4,370 Views)

★ Novice

I purchased an unofficial manual from gamepressure.com called "Win All the Races in Need for Speed Rivals - Unofficial Video Game Guide!" It cost $3.99, is not perfect, but it did give very valuable advice about playing the game. It doesn't solve the software issues I've encountered though. Worth the money.

Message 9 of 9 (3,741 Views)