NFS Rivals PC - How to use Logitech Dual Action Gamepad (CONFIRMED SOLUTION)

by acarnegi

Original Post

Re: NFS Rivals PC - How to use Logitech Dual Action Gamepad (CONFIRMED SOLUTION)

★ Guide

sumanmj wrote:

Nope. Can't make it work Frown

Copied all the files. edited the ini. remapped using X360ce.

i even deleted the downloaded x360ce.ini and input file. created a new one through x360ce by mapping and then edited it. still no luck. Need help badly here. Atek controller. Has worked fine with Most wanted, AC4, MOH warfighter, etc etc.

There are lots of tutorials and examples here. I am really bad at explaining things in writing and x360ce can be very confusing at first.

Message 21 of 38 (11,537 Views)

Re: NFS Rivals PC - How to use Logitech Dual Action Gamepad (CONFIRMED SOLUTION)

★★★★★ Newbie

thanks you

Message 22 of 38 (11,470 Views)

★★★★ Novice

How to make it work with x86? It only works on x64 icon for me.

Message 23 of 38 (11,461 Views)

★ Guide
Message 24 of 38 (11,455 Views)

★★ Novice

Just to let everyone know this also works for Logitech RumblePad 2 Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 25 of 38 (11,161 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@HawkM1 wrote:

Just to let everyone know this also works for Logitech RumblePad 2 Confusedmileyhappy:

how did you do? it doesn't works to me.

Message 26 of 38 (11,016 Views)

★ Novice

why i can't use x360ce in rival? I use g27 .Although I can use g27 to enter rival without x360ce ,all buttons are wrong ......

when I enter x360ce as usual ,i originally thought it cant detect my g27 because I the xbox360 controller's image colour had no change ,but I found g27 reacts in "logitech G27 racing wheel USB".......

Message 27 of 38 (10,970 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thanks it worked for meConfusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 28 of 38 (10,034 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have done everything you have said and yet, while i can use nos and such i cannot use the full function of the wheel. pedals dont work or anything. yet they work on my tests and diagnostics ive done. I have tried remapping and remapping and nothing changes.

Message 29 of 38 (6,532 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi All,

I found a much better and easier solution for this, please note that it was only tested on the RumblePad 2 but it should work on all other Logitech Gamepads as a charm.

What you need to do is very simple:

1- Install Logitech Profiler from Logitech website.

2- Start the Logitech Profiler and choose the game that you want to create a profile for.

3- Assign for each button in the Gamepad a keystroke that you record, for example, the "space" from keyboard triggers the "nitrous" in the game, and you can record a new keystroke for let's say "button 2" in the gamepad to have the same effect in the game as "space".

4- Do this for all the buttons that you have against what ever that you need in the game.

No need for emulators, no warning messages, no errors, a great solution.

Hope you guys like it and enjoy it.

Peace.

Message 30 of 38 (5,956 Views)