Re: NFS Rivals Jaguar & Ferrari DLC does not show up on my PS4 Store (USA)

by EA_Najat

Original Post

NFS Rivals Jaguar & Ferrari DLC does not show up on my PS4 Store (USA)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Answer HQ,

I have all the latest updates for the game and the PS4 as of Feb 19 11:00 PM EST. The PS4 Store does not show the new Jaguar & Ferrari DLC. It did not show up on Feb 18, and it still does not show up on today on Feb 19. I already beat the game in both careers a while back, and I have the Timesaver Pack and the Loaded Garage Pack if it has anything to do with the problem. Today, I did find the new DLC on Sony's website which I purchase for the PS4 today on Sony's website with the hope that when I log on to play NFS Rivals the new cars will be there. I got an email confirmation from Sony. However, my PS4 still has no clue about the DLC being already purchased or available for purchase. For NFS Rivals on my PS4, it only shows the Timesaver Pack and the Loaded Garage Pack as DLC available for the game. In other words, NFS Rivals current offerings has a total of 2 DLC period instead of  4 DLC on PS4 Store. I went on Youtube and saw that other people already had the new DLC on there PS4, so I assume that something is broken right now.

Note while playing today online on my PS4, I thought that I saw one of the non playable characters driving head on in a Jaguar XJ220. I was trying to go somewhere at the time, so I did not turn around and follow the NPC to get a closer look. I have not spotted one since. I also have not seen the F40 or F50 online.

Is this a known issue?

Thank You

RTChaser07.

Message 1 of 8 (1,894 Views)

★ Pro

As far as I know, this affects PS Store all over the world, seems like there's no one that has gotten the DLC on either PS3 and PS4 in EU either.

Message 2 of 8 (1,863 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@rygar1987 wrote:

^ came here to say this. Also, i can see the new addons for both PS3 and PS4, from the PC browser version of the Store, again only in the US, not in Europe.

This is the US: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/search/f=^need%2Bfor%2Bspeed%2Brivals|bucket~gam...

And this is EU: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/search/f=^need%2Bfor%2Bspeed%2Brivals|bucket~gam...

I will inform the team, I will try to load this page in some other languages to see if it's available.

Apparently the original poster is in the US (according to the title of his thread) but he can't see the DLC in the console.

Message 3 of 8 (1,840 Views)

★ Pro

@eanajat wrote:

@rygar1987 wrote:

^ came here to say this. Also, i can see the new addons for both PS3 and PS4, from the PC browser version of the Store, again only in the US, not in Europe.

This is the US: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/search/f=^need%2Bfor%2Bspeed%2Brivals|bucket~gam...

And this is EU: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/search/f=^need%2Bfor%2Bspeed%2Brivals|bucket~gam...

I will inform the team, I will try to load this page in some other languages to see if it's available.

Apparently the original poster is in the US (according to the title of his thread) but he can't see the DLC in the console.

I've had people saying they can't see it on the UK store as well, for both PS3 and PS4.

Message 4 of 8 (1,833 Views)

There is indeed an issue with the DLC in the PlayStation Network Store and the team is currently working with Sony to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Message 5 of 8 (1,818 Views)

★★★ Newbie
When will issue be sorted and when can I purchase the dlc on my play station
Message 6 of 8 (1,801 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@RTChaser07 wrote:

Answer HQ,

I have all the latest updates for the game and the PS4 as of Feb 19 11:00 PM EST. The PS4 Store does not show the new Jaguar & Ferrari DLC. It did not show up on Feb 18, and it still does not show up on today on Feb 19. I already beat the game in both careers a while back, and I have the Timesaver Pack and the Loaded Garage Pack if it has anything to do with the problem. Today, I did find the new DLC on Sony's website which I purchase for the PS4 today on Sony's website with the hope that when I log on to play NFS Rivals the new cars will be there. I got an email confirmation from Sony. However, my PS4 still has no clue about the DLC being already purchased or available for purchase. For NFS Rivals on my PS4, it only shows the Timesaver Pack and the Loaded Garage Pack as DLC available for the game. In other words, NFS Rivals current offerings has a total of 2 DLC period instead of  4 DLC on PS4 Store. I went on Youtube and saw that other people already had the new DLC on there PS4, so I assume that something is broken right now.

Note while playing today online on my PS4, I thought that I saw one of the non playable characters driving head on in a Jaguar XJ220. I was trying to go somewhere at the time, so I did not turn around and follow the NPC to get a closer look. I have not spotted one since. I also have not seen the F40 or F50 online.

Is this a known issue?

Thank You

RTChaser07.

AnswerHQ,

I downloaded the new content packs a few hours ago, and now I have the new cars. There are a total list of 8 dlc's for NFS Rivals on the PS4 store now.

Thank You

RTChaser07

Message 7 of 8 (1,787 Views)

@rygar1987 wrote:

Looks like it's solved now.

Indeed this issue is now resolved.

Message 8 of 8 (887 Views)