My game data is gone

by onlyownz

Original Post

My game data is gone

★★★ Newbie

The last time I played NFS Rivals was longer than a year ago. Recently, I tried to play it again. My data is gone, however. Can anyone help me with this?

Message 1 of 3 (1,157 Views)

Re: My game data is gone

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Hey @onlyownz

What platform are you on ? Until I'm sure I'll give PC guidance for now as that is what I know personally the best.

On PC, you should find your save file at [Userprofile]\Documents\Ghost Games\Need for Speed(TM) Rivals\settings\[user-id].sav . Can you find your save file there ?

If the save isn't there, check if you have cloud saving on Origin enabled :

• Launch the Origin client and log in.
  • Open the Origin menu and click Application Settings.
  • Scroll to the bottom of the General tab.
  • Is the Enable cloud storage for all supported games checked ?

If your save file isn't there, and you have cloud storage disabled, then I think the save file would be lost.

If the save is there, and you have Cloud storage enabled, you can try to temporarily disable the cloud storage and see if you can load the save file then. If you can and it works, try and turn the Cloud storage back on and hopefully everything should be okay again.

EDIT: Also herpderp for answering to a month old topic. This is what you get when you do support work with a fever. Oh well, I hope this will be useful to somebody out there still !

Message 2 of 3 (918 Views)

Re: My game data is gone

★★★ Newbie

Mam dziesięć sam problem, pliku nie posiadam. szybciej pobierało mi save gry. teraz po latach nie chce wczytac

Message 3 of 3 (704 Views)