My Progress on my profile have been erased

by tr1n1don

Original Post

Re: My Progress on my profile have been erased XBOX ONE

★★ Novice

EA you guys are SCREWED SO HARD all of the people who have gotten this sucky game for christmas cant play the damn game because you guys cant fix it fast enough and had to put stupid cloud save into it instead of manual save. or you could at least have had a option to manual save.

Message 91 of 439 (2,579 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just had my progress lost. I am playing on PC. The App on my iPhone still shows the correct info but today when I started the game its trying to make me go through all the tutorials and everything. account is Metatrox2

Message 92 of 439 (2,567 Views)

★★ Novice
How long do we have to wait for a fix????
What is the status of this???
Do we just go to the store and return it?
Message 93 of 439 (2,547 Views)

★ Novice

@bludraven55

I tried doing this same thing, minus the Ethernet part, as I have always had my connection as a wired one. It didn't help fix the problem for me. I resumed the game from standby mode and had disconnected from the servers, so I reconnected before I played. Played for about 5 hours, went to a hideout, checked my EA server status again, which was connected, then left and returned to the hideout just for safety sake. Played some BF for a couple hours and when I returned, BAM, lvl 19 again, which has been the 4th time now. I've completed the Grand Prix (final race) way too many times to keep this up. I'm thinking that I'm done with Rivals...

Message 94 of 439 (2,485 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah, pretty sure EA is just blatantly ignoring this issue. What else is new?

Message 95 of 439 (2,477 Views)

★★ Novice
Why don't we just. NOT BUY a EA game anymore?
This is the last one from me.
Ubisoft is doin a great work with their games so I guess I'm going to buy some from them.
Thanks for not even responding to us your salary payers EA!
Message 96 of 439 (2,466 Views)

★ Novice

what with BF4 being bug ridden on release now this, its appalling letting software out that isnt fit for purpose.

Message 97 of 439 (2,463 Views)

★ Apprentice

I don't think it has anything to do with the connection to the internet. I really think the game is just broken where the autosave feature isn't working.

Message 98 of 439 (2,450 Views)

★★ Novice
As mentioned by everyone else is the thread. I have the same issue. Cheers for ruining what could have been a decent Xmas present EA!
Message 99 of 439 (2,420 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. level 10 cop. Also takes FOREVER to find a game - bad user experience design. Bummer EA.

Message 100 of 439 (2,409 Views)