Re: My Progress on my profile have been erased XBOX ONE

by freakoftheabyss

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

went from rank 33 to rank 10 in Racer side. Fan **bleep** tastic.

Update 10:36pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND it just happened again. At least this time I've tried doing the enter and exit garage tactic and only lost a couple hours playtime and 5 levels

Message 321 of 439 (2,119 Views)

★★ Novice

@koolahsama wrote:

Man,
I think I got a fix for that game-saving disaster cuz it happened again to me too.
Lost, again, a day of gaming.

EA sucks but you can still save next time :
1- return to Hideout or Command Post
2- hit the Xbox Button on controller
3- then hit Option Button (the lil one right)
4- go to QUIT

5- you have to RESTART the game to make it save your game!!!!

When you restart, read the fine prints on the bottom of the screen: <<This icon indicates that the game is saving......etc.>> :catmad:How logical is that EA!? HUH!!!

I have not lost anything since then Standard smile

This is only a partial solution, but I have spent extensive time and effort trying to help us all and anybody else who starts this POS time waster. The above method is a surefire way to see what your saved rank is, and to make sure it is saved as such HOWEVER:

1. Load up the Need for Speed Network

2. Log into your origin account

3. On the left side of the screen it will show your current saved rank and speedpoints. IF THESE DO NOT MATCH WHAT IS IN YOUR GAME THEN TURNING IT OFF LIKE THE ABOVE METHOD WILL RESET YOUR RANK TO THE RANK SAVED ON THE NETWORK.

To "fix" this use the following steps:

1. Return to a hideout/command post

2. Hit right bumper until you reachthe SETTINGS screen.

3. Scroll down to EXTRAS

4. Confirm you are in fact signed into origins. I tend to download the terms of service (what a sick joke) just to make sure.

5. Doing all of this while logged into the NFS Network app (as long as it says at the bottom "Xbox One Connected") and then logging out completely of the network and then logging back in SHOULD save your rank and points. It should also update your sceen with the correct information.

6. You will notice no change on your console, however following the original posts steps will then save that rank forever.

EA please post this somewhere it can help people so nobdoy else has to waste the large amount of time I had to figuring this method out. I hope it helps even one person with this buggy game

Message 322 of 439 (2,089 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My racer rank was at 23, and cop rank at like 13, i stopped playing yesterday, started up today and got reset back to the tutorial, so then I played for about 3-4 hours straight and got back to racer lvl 18, then went to get something to eat and it reset me back to the tutorial once again, this is bs.

Message 323 of 439 (2,070 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Pease fix this I have gotten to rank 13 as racer 3 times now and every time I came back I lost it I am very annoyed and will not play until this is fixed
Message 324 of 439 (2,061 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've had exactly the same thing happen to me three times now
Message 325 of 439 (2,028 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this is happening to me on xbox one. I have lost 5 complet campians on both racer and cop sides. Iam outraged over this.

Message 326 of 439 (2,004 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ican't even choose the game in single or publice .

Message 327 of 439 (2,004 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'v gone from level 46 on cop and level 33 on racer back to 7 on cop and 3 on racer.

Message 328 of 439 (2,004 Views)

★★ Novice

I was a level 20, then I went to eat for a few minutes, i came back, reloaded the game and i was down to a level 12 again. I dont think i can play this game again until they fix this mistake.

Message 329 of 439 (1,941 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Went from 45 to 59 on racer yesterday in about 8 hours went to a hideout to achieve level 59, left the hideout, went back in, then ejected my game. Played the next day, back to 45. EA, you have got to do something about this, you are losing customers and loyalty real fast. Personally, I'm never going to purchase another one of your faulty games again. WHY PUT IN THE EFFORT IF THE GAME CAN'T PERFORM THE MOST BASIC OF TASKS SUCH AS SAVING DATA!? The game has been out for SEVEN MONTHS now come on! Literally 33 pages of users submitting the same problems and not a single thing has been done to the game to improve it's horrendous saving system.  What once was a gaming behemoth, is now a pile of ashes.

Message 330 of 439 (1,937 Views)