[Maintenance] Need For Speed Rivals 14 Mobile App

by Pikachu112

Original Post

Re: NFS Network App: Incorrect Url/Old Content?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Yeah... the answer is not found yet. It's just that EA got caught again and were to scared to do anything. I think that EA_Andy wasn't even meant to reply to this question but since he did, EA peaced out on everyone. Sorry buds, the service isn't going back online.
Message 21 of 73 (3,271 Views)

★★ Novice
And i'm not buying another EA game.
Message 22 of 73 (3,254 Views)

Re: [Maintenance] Need For Speed Rivals 14 Mobile App

★★★★ Novice

NFSBRB.PNGStill didn't get it working today but, at least I got an update. Didn't change too much though. 

Message 23 of 73 (3,211 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
That's strange. It still shows the same old content message to me... although it is in the mobile app rather than the site itself. I still hope they bring the app back.
Message 24 of 73 (3,199 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Dear EA, you need help, for IOS you need to update some processes and procedure, necessary maintenance? just updates!

Soon? is there anything clear now? or are you just releasing a new Title, not able to support other Titles now?

Message 25 of 73 (3,182 Views)

★ Apprentice
Hmm just wondering what the hell is this forum for ??
Still no answer from ea need for sleep this game is dead Thank you ea!
Message 26 of 73 (3,161 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This is very disappointing. 

Even an acknowledgement wouldn't necessarily make any of us happy, but it's the simple act of COMMUNICATION with your customer base that's important.  Yet here we are.  Asking questions into thin air.

Perhaps if those who have taken a couple minutes to speak up in here will continue voicing their displeasure so either we get a resolution or put it to bed (as in it's never coming back).

I am disillusioned by their actions to say the least.

I have already cancelled my Origin Access and won't renew until this is resolved.  

That new Need for Speed game that really wants our hard earned dollars will sit on the proverbial store/digital shelf for all I care.  We already know EA does not!

Message 27 of 73 (3,153 Views)

★ Apprentice
Dont even want to buy iT anymore need for speed!? Yah need for sleep ea is dead!
Message 28 of 73 (3,143 Views)

★ Novice

I canceled my payback preorder. Sad that i already can`t get my money back for rivals that u soled me already dead. And u still selling game don`t even notice anyone that it doesnt work. This is 100% fraud for gamers who supports u. All u need is money, but u forgot that this money payed from pocket of the gamers u cheating on. No more EA games in my collection. Make ur dirty buisness without my part.

Message 29 of 73 (3,133 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I just spoke with EA help, and they said that, yea, the team studio what's keeping this game up and running, is now focused for the newest NFS game what will come.

They said also that they should make it work again, but I don't believe it anymore.

The best thing we could do, is to find that team from somewhere and ask them to update it. At least it's better than nothing.

Message 30 of 73 (3,116 Views)